South Pittsburg vs Whitwell ( Grider against that Helton man)

Roy Dillard

What happened? I drove by and it was 20-0 in the second quarter I believe. Good job grasshoppers. Tomorrow night SP wins by more than we did last season.

Had some long drives end with fumbles and got a little flat after 20-0. As for tonight, Whitwell will obviously try to run the ball right at us. Region title on the line, I like sp by at least 21.

WHITWELL TIGERS (3-3, 2-0) at SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES (4-2, 2-0)

Storyline: This likely will decide the Region 3-1A champion and home-field advantage for the early playoff rounds. The only other team with a shot at the region title is Grace Academy, which lost to Whitwell by 25 last week and will play at South Pittsburg in the regular-season finale. Every other team has at least two losses. The Tigers and Pirates have been dominant against the rest of the region so far, with Whitwell averaging 18 more points scored and allowing 19 fewer against region foes than the rest of their schedule. The Pirates, who have won 24 straight in this series, are becoming more balanced offensively as first-year quarterback Hogan Holland has begun connecting with Cade Kennemore more often, complementing the running of Chase Blevins and Joseph Lilly.

^ ^ From that Hargis mans paper

when I was eating breakfast at wafflehouse this morning with some of my buds one we was talking about this game and I said you cant be one dimensional and win in this one and one fella said union city was and has owned yall and I told that man never mention union city and whitwell in the same breath again because that shows just how much he knew about football

• Upvote 1

when I was eating breakfast at wafflehouse this morning with some of my buds one we was talking about this game and I said you cant be one dimensional and win in this one and one fella said union city was and has owned yall and I told that man never mention union city and whitwell in the same breath again because that shows just how much he knew about football

Very true. Union City is The Beast!