South Pittsburg vs Whitwell ( Grider against that Helton man)

Roy Dillard

Funny, guess sp fans can't talk about calling a game because of rain now.........lol........even Marion played in the rain tonight.

The really funny thing is the visitors side was wet but the complete SP side line had ankle deep water standing out past the sideline markers and the South end zone had a whole corner submerged. Rain. & mud ain't never stopped the Pirates from feuding but last night was a different animal. Figure some drains must be stopped up, if theys are drains along the side line. Leastways looking forward to a Sunday afternoon feud with the Tigers. BTW, the officials made the call the field was unplayable, not the same as Jasper's situation that kept the Warriors & them Jasper Braves from playing SP for days! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Funny, guess sp fans can't talk about calling a game because of rain now.........lol........even Marion played in the rain tonight.

I have to agree with them. I personally heard the officials say that the field wasn't playable last night. Now, as far as the game on Sunday I think that might have been our call. It was unlike anything I've ever seen at Beene Stadium.

I have to agree with them. I personally heard the officials say that the field wasn't playable last night. Now, as far as the game on Sunday I think that might have been our call. It was unlike anything I've ever seen at Beene Stadium.

yes Saturday field would still be too wet. Monday was discussed but all agreed too close to Friday's game. Sunday the obvious choice.

Does anyone know if the admission will be free?

Pirate Mike let me ask you a question. Do you no if Grider made our boys runand lift weights Friday and Saturday studio they could stay in shape for this game today? I garuntee you I better not have to pay. I bought a ticket Friday night and Grider rescheduled the game. You think im joking but im not.

Watching Coach Helton go absolutely nuts on the sidelines is worth the price of admission. LMBO

yes he is a character, I like the coach and his antics Friday, wanting to play the game in the mud, was just him trying to do what he thought was best for his team. Can't blame him for that. I think this will be a fun game, playing on Pro Day. Only thing that bothers me is Roy will be visible in the daylight.