GCA hosts Wartburg

gcapride

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you have an opinion at the 1 position, but I think the best player is playing right now. Need better line play to be special, in my opinion. We've got the horses and I think the right ones are starting, just need to get it done up front. I think those guys can take us and make a run.

I agree. I saw some playmakers at the skill positions, but I thought the line was struggling some against Rockwood. They are huge, and could really pull it together at any time. Playing the big dogs to start the season will really help you when it comes playoff time. You've got a few games to really get it clicking and progress more before it's all or nothjng

Guest Fall101

Probably Jellico. Y'all know my son is on the staff and his wife and daughter want to go there. I can't let them go up by themselves with wife due any day and 3 year old in tow.

Sounds good. I understand that. I will probably head over to Scott to see if the highlanders can do anything with Seymour.

I know you have an opinion at the 1 position, but I think the best player is playing right now. Need better line play to be special, in my opinion. We've got the horses and I think the right ones are starting, just need to get it done up front. I think those guys can take us and make a run.

I do one specifically yes and If that line ever gets goin in the right direction no one should stop our run game.

Hope it don't rain Friday Night and good luck and no injuries to either team. I see this being a run away for GCA.  Can't predict a score on this one other than to say GCA can leave the score at any score they want. Just call off the dogs at some point and let all your kids get a chance to enjoy the experience of Friday Night Football.