Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

Guest Fall101

Dogs line is big and quick! But we need to have the will to play every down

That's what I figured.. Dawgs will take this one. I ain't worried much bout this. Pujo and uknoit ya'll are gonna have a fun night Friday!

Uknowit, Reckon what the score would've been if they flagged HV for all the late hits?? Just saying...... I'm hoping that these last few games have made us realize that every team is gonna play us hard!! But once again, the mistakes are fixable! And our coaches aren't gonna tolerate a lack in effort!!! So I say this one is another tough one, But the dogs still ROLL!!!!

I agree dad...There could have been many late hits and hits out of bounds called...A TON of off and def holding calls were looked over....But we were manhandled at too many positions, too many times IMO...and that's a lack of will and effort.

But when they decide to impose their will, nobody has been able to overpower them...We need that attitude on every play. ESPECIALLY from our upperclassmen

SN will have to do more than just run the ball..I have seen them not even attempt a pass in some games..Now they didn't need to and I understand that..Hampton in most games could have rushed every down and still won by large numbers but they chose to keep everyone in the offensive scheme of things in some way..That will be the difference in this one. Who has the most balance offensively wins this one and it appears h-town has more experience doing so through the season..

These last 3 games have been good for us,we've not blew these teams out but we have played 4 quarters and learned how to fight like crazy to win. I'm sure we have gears and have the ability to play at a higher level,  I would say thats the case with most teams. This one is a BIG one and we need to go out and play every down on both sides of the ball. Pride ,Heart, discipline and determination is all I expect, we give that and I'm happy either way.