Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

North hasn't played The toughest part of their schedule yet. Still have to play (after Hampton) North Greene-Cosby-GP.

While Hampton will be their toughest game, this certainly isn't their toughest stretch of schedule. North Greene and Cosby will be be running clock games for North. And I believe they will beat GP.

While Hampton will be their toughest game, this certainly isn't their toughest stretch of schedule. North Greene and Cosby will be be running clock games for North. And I believe they will beat GP.

But then on secind thought, it is pretty dang difficult finding a ''tough'' part of North's schedule.

But then on secind thought, it is pretty dang difficult finding a ''tough'' part of North's schedule.

You beat me to it! I actually think HV may be a lil better now than at the beginning (as is the case with many teams).

Our schedule isn't full of world beaters but I would have thot a couple would have been stronger.

Playing GP at their place will not be an easy W for anyone...I would not be surprised if HV and SN both lose to them.

Pujo, I have a few ears around these parts and word is SN claims their D line will be more destructive than HV's ever thot of being.

Apparently their D game plan is similar after watching film and feel we don't have the heart, desire, nor grit to keep them out of our backfield.

Edited by uknoit2

Pujo, I have a few ears around these parts and word is SN claims their D line will be more destructive than HV's ever thot of being.

Apparently their D game plan is similar after watching film and feel we don't have the heart, desire, nor grit to keep them out of our backfield.

I'd flush the game plan that surrendered 43 points.

You beat me to it! I actually think HV may be a lil better now than at the beginning (as is the case with many teams).

Our schedule isn't full of world beaters but I would have thot a couple would have been stronger.

Playing GP at their place will not be an easy W for anyone...I would not be surprised if HV and SN both lose to them.

I just wasn't that impressed with GP's offense. At all.

I'd flush the game plan that surrendered 43 points.

One would think...The feeling is our last TD doesn't happen without HV's personal foul penalties and the game is closer than the score.

I'm just repeating that they feel their O and D line is head and shoulders above HV's or anyone else we've played... and will man handle us.

We either step up and smack em in the mouth ON THE LINE or we don't...It'll need established early...I'm not a bit concerned if we come out to dominate

One would think...The feeling is our last TD doesn't happen without HV's personal foul penalties and the game is closer than the score.

I'm just repeating that they feel their O and D line is head and shoulders above HV's or anyone else we've played... and will man handle us.

We either step up and smack em in the mouth ON THE LINE or we don't...It'll need established early...I'm not a bit concerned if we come out to dominate

I'm sure they will present some problems and visa versa. We are both 6 and 0 for a reason. I expect a hard fought 4 quarter game. We just need to muster the WILL to win.