Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

Yes, he was a joy to watch. Now we have LJ, Coby, & Adam that is a joy to watch. I think that Hampton has one of the most exciting offenses that I've seen in awhile. Go DOGS!

LVR, they are very exciting when all 11 play together.

It's not uncommon at this point for some to slack off. Sometimes discontent sets in at this point. Too often this starts at home...Time to put attitudes to bed, refocus on TEAM goals and PLAY BALL!

We are exciting to watch for sure...it's not only talent but coaching and hard work in the trenches that makes it so

Yes, he was a joy to watch. Now we have LJ, Coby, & Adam that is a joy to watch. I think that Hampton has one of the most exciting offenses that I've seen in awhile. Go DOGS!

I am with Pujo, Glad to have ya aboard! Those 3 you mentioned are fun to watch for sure, and you will NOT find 3 better young men!

I am with Pujo, Glad to have ya aboard! Those 3 you mentioned are fun to watch for sure, and you will NOT find 3 better young men!

Thanks for the welcome. I can tell that all these kids have heart and soul. I've chatted with LJ a few times and he's been very respectful which speaks volumes for his upbringing. As I've read and I agree with, this is a special TEAM! They can go as far as they work for!

Thanks for the welcome. I can tell that all these kids have heart and soul. I've chatted with LJ a few times and he's been very respectful which speaks volumes for his upbringing. As I've read and I agree with, this is a special TEAM! They can go as far as they work for!

And like you said and it can't be overstated, Its all about TEAM.