Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

Be safe out there and we'll give it our best to get you another W tomorrow night. Cyclones has smooth sailing the rest of the regular season.

I really do believe the Dogs win by a couple of scores and this team is a special bunch but i don't have to tell you that and thanks for the well wishes.The Cyclones should be fine but those dang penalties have to stop or they will cost them before it's over.Go Dogs. Edited by lawnman

I really do believe the Dogs win by a couple of scores and this team is a special bunch but i don't have to tell you that and thanks for the well wishes.The Cyclones should be fine but those dang penalties have to stop or they will cost them before it's over.Go Dogs.

We've had issues with penalties but so far we've been able to play through them. The time is coming that that won't be the case. We need to sure that up. I reckon the only penalties they;ve call against our opponents up to this point have been personal fouls. Our kids have done a good job keeping composed.

We've had issues with penalties but so far we've been able to play through them. The time is coming that that won't be the case. We need to sure that up. I reckon the only penalties they;ve call against our opponents up to this point have been personal fouls. Our kids have done a good job keeping composed.

Most of our penalties are holds and offsides and happen in the red zone.They cost us 21 points last week. Edited by lawnman