Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

And to make things worse our QB broke his leg last Friday and we finished out the game with a Freshman calling the signals....

That will be weird on Friday night if he gets the start - both Greeneville and South starting Freshman QB's!

I hope SN gives the Dawgs a good game.

Hate to hear that Reb and hope he gets better soon.Best of luck Friday night.

And to make things worse our QB broke his leg last Friday and we finished out the game with a Freshman calling the signals....

That will be weird on Friday night if he gets the start - both Greeneville and South starting Freshman QB's!

I hope SN gives the Dawgs a good game.

A good game would be alright,but lets not get carried away. LOL

We're all fairly simple whether we know it or not. Ain't nobody too important in this world. We're all just like a vapor,here for a short time and gone.

+1. You said a mouthful right there big guy! All we can do is make the best of what time we've got! Live right, take care of our loved ones and most of all: know our Lord

Understand what your saying but I am a Cyclone fan through and through and hope you don't hold that against me.I love the Dogs to and I will always pull for them no matter what.

Lawman I know what you mean, I've had one son play and graduate in 2012 and one son play and graduate in 2015 at EHS.  I had to change to Dogs country this year since I now have my daughter playing for the Dogs. I love both teams and the Dogs have welcomed us into their pound with open paws! Lol

Lawman I know what you mean, I've had one son play and graduate in 2012 and one son play and graduate in 2015 at EHS.  I had to change to Dogs country this year since I now have my daughter playing for the Dogs. I love both teams and the Dogs have welcomed us into their pound with open paws! Lol

I've got to meet you,we need more like you,welcome to Hampton.