Henry County @ Dickson County

redblooded

Pats 73, you've got me there.I do know that the barrel has all the scores in the series on it.I am positive that it wasn't initiated until after 1993, Counce Senior's last year of his first era.. I somehow doubt that it was started during the times of Samsel and Herring since neither had close ties to Henry County and its history, though I could be wrong. I think it more likely that Donnie Webb started it:He is a Patriot grad and played in several epic battles and is/was aware of the emotions involved in the game. Anyone else have an opinion or real facts?

GO BIG RED

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Dickson week GameDay is finally upon us! Can't wait to begin to renew the rivalry. Hoping for an injury free game and one that stays dry - but the forecast looks a little poor. Looking for our Patriots to come out and make another Defensive statement. Without any further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Well, Dickson week GameDay is finally upon us! Can't wait to begin to renew the rivalry. Hoping for an injury free game and one that stays dry - but the forecast looks a little poor. Looking for our Patriots to come out and make another Defensive statement. Without any further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

According to dictionary.com: rivalry - the act of rivalling; competition. No competition tonight in Dickson.  HC 43 DC 0.

I am with you guys not going to looking good for the home team(DC) tonight visitors 54- home 0.

Pats73

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a few years ago someone hacked onto your Coach T account and talked a lot of smack.  That being case, could your answer just a couple of small questions (in fun) to better qualify your identity?

Can you:

Identify the landmark that is diagonal across from the old Dairy Queen?

Name the large sporting goods store that burned on Lake Highway (79)?