Gallatin @ Hendersonville

CommandoFan81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the stats in the paper, you do not throw much or at least do not have much success doing it. Neither QB has much yardage. Basically a run team like usual.

If you can't pass the ball then you will have a tough time beating Hendersonville.. Gallatin has to stop Carter and limit his big plays to have a chance.. Gallatin seems in a funk. Maybe Gallatin can snap out of it this week

If you can't pass the ball then you will have a tough time beating Hendersonville.. Gallatin has to stop Carter and limit his big plays to have a chance.. Gallatin seems in a funk. Maybe Gallatin can snap out of it this week

Yeah it is puzzling to say the least. I never thought they would be world beaters but they look to have gone backward since the beginning of the season. Offensive woes have turned into defensive ones now. Not sure if they have won the turnover battle with any team so far this year.

Looking forward to going to the Wave yard tonight for freshman action between Hville and the Wave. Looks like tomorrow night will be wet for the 3rd straight week. Looking forward to a good matchup between the Commandos and the Wave. Safe travels to our friends from Gallatin.

Wish I could be there tonight but I have to be elsewhere, send me updates please.  I'll see you tomorrow night before the game, between 6 and 6:30, and after the game as well.  We have had lots of issues playing in the wet, and it does look like it will be that again tomorrow night.  I hope we can keep it close.

Looks like we may have a wet field thoughout the night. Gonna be a lot of smash mouth football with neither team wanting to turn the ball over.

Hoping for a great injury free game!

I'm saying the Commando D stacks it up to stop Mason and company and will try and make someone else beat them. If the Commandos get the run going early it may be a long night for the Wave defense.

These games are usually close and with the wet field I don't see either team running up the score.

Pred: Commandos 31-Wave 21