Gallatin @ Hendersonville

CommandoFan81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let my post take anything away from Hendersonville. You guys fielded a great team, and it's just too bad that there are issues at Gallatin right now. They look pitiful. They are Sumner County's beating stick right now.

Honestly if mason hadn't of gotten hurt then it would of been a lot closer. Kids a monster, longest run i've seen against us. Hope he gets well soon

Good win for the Commandos over the Wave. I thought our O and D lines played really well against a big physical team. Towe's kickoff return was the big play IMO. I hope that Jordan Mason and Wyatt Hayes are ok after being injured tonight for the Wave . Mason is such a special talent and his loss really hurt the Wave tonight. On to bye week, heal up and get back to work for Glencliff in 2 weeks.

Ok, It's safe to say I will not be optimistic about good performances coming from the Green Wave anytime soon... They have given up, and honestly I see them getting beat handily the next two weeks.

If they play like tonight, you are correct. Not taking anything away from a fine Hendersonville team. The Commandos have a really good team. Gallatin on the other hand has gone downhill since week 2. They can't tackle, stay disciplined, make plays when needed, or not make a turnover.

Not that this had any baring on the game because it happened both ways but did anyone think the officials were very liberal with their spotting of the ball tonight? At times they placed the ball a yard or two past where the got several times. This happened to both sides.

Not that this had any baring on the game because it happened both ways but did anyone think the officials were very liberal with their spotting of the ball tonight? At times they placed the ball a yard or two past where the got several times. This happened to both sides.

I would have to agree about the officiating.. Several times I thought were measurable downs and they didn't bring the chains out just marked it first down.. Any who I really hope gallatin gets things figured out.. To much tradition and pride in that community to be playing like they are.. Best of luck to the wave nothing but respect for y'all..

Who wins and why

Commandos beat hapless Gallatin week off get better and ready for playoffs. Team seems in good zone but has not played their best yet. Looking forward to a good playoff run. Nice job by players so far and d bach improving play,staff is awesome. Edited by HCOMMANDO

I think there are clearly four top teams and four bottom teams in this region. After watching Gallatin last week and Station Camp this week, neither one is very good. Hunters Lane and Glencliff are bad. The other four I believe can beat anyone on a given night, though consistency could be an issue for a long playoff run. Beech may be playing the best football right now. The playoffs will be interesting and depending on match ups all four of the teams from this region could advance.

I would have to agree about the officiating.. Several times I thought were measurable downs and they didn't bring the chains out just marked it first down.. Any who I really hope gallatin gets things figured out.. To much tradition and pride in that community to be playing like they are.. Best of luck to the wave nothing but respect for y'all..

All comments on game very well said. COMMANDO PRIDE.Lets Rock and ROLL.

Edited by HCOMMANDO

I think there are clearly four top teams and four bottom teams in this region. After watching Gallatin last week and Station Camp this week, neither one is very good. Hunters Lane and Glencliff are bad. The other four I believe can beat anyone on a given night, though consistency could be an issue for a long playoff run. Beech may be playing the best football right now. The playoffs will be interesting and depending on match ups all four of the teams from this region could advance.

I do not think anybody matches up well with Indy. The others are very beatable.