Gallatin @ Hendersonville

CommandoFan81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see beech beating hillsboro.

I see Hillsboro beating Hendersonville... Oh wait that already happened.. Hendersonville will definitely be huge Gallatin and Beech fans the next three weeks. Huge difference in being the #1 seed and the #2 seed.. Id want to avoid Indy as long as possible. Almost better to be the 3 seed imo than the 2..

Edited by HighLife

I see Hillsboro beating Hendersonville... Oh wait that already happened.. Hendersonville will definitely be huge Gallatin and Beech fans the next three weeks. Huge difference in being the #1 seed and the #2 seed.. Id want to avoid Indy as long as possible. Almost better to be the 3 seed imo than the 2..

You really think y'all got our best game? Not trying to take anything from Hillsboro, y'all put it all together that night and beat us fair and square.. However, you're foolish if you think we played to our caliber.. I should probably be thanking you though, it was a humbling experience for our kids and now they're just wanting to beat the ever-loving #%*t out of everyone they play.. I'm looking forward to a rematch where BOTH teams bring their A game.. Hopefully we'll get that opportunity

You really think y'all got our best game? Not trying to take anything from Hillsboro, y'all put it all together that night and beat us fair and square.. However, you're foolish if you think we played to our caliber.. I should probably be thanking you though, it was a humbling experience for our kids and now they're just wanting to beat the ever-loving #%*t out of everyone they play.. I'm looking forward to a rematch where BOTH teams bring their A game.. Hopefully we'll get that opportunity

Who knows.. I just think Hillsboro is a tough matchup for you guys, as well as Independence unless you guys shore up that pass D.. We may find out, but then again Hillsboro may flame out. With their schedule they are battle tested, not so sure Hendersonville's schedule has been anywhere near as tough.. Do I think HVille player their best? Heck no. Do I think Hillsboro had a lot to do with that? Yes I do.

Read on here that the Gallatin RB was injured vs HVille.. Is that true? If so was it just minor? Would hate to see how they look without that kid. He can play,.

he has been playing hurt the past few weeks. Starting QB and backup both got hurt during the game as well. So did the starting NG. It was a tough night more ways than one. Hillsboro should have no problem in 2 weeks.

I see Cane Ridge beating Hillsboro, oh wait that already happened. I see Hville beating Cane Ridge, oh wait that already happened. What this all means is that any team in the region can be beaten when they don't come to play. We did not come to play against Hillsboro and paid for it. I would suspect Hillsboro would tell us that they did not come to play against Cane Ridge.

I see Cane Ridge beating Hillsboro, oh wait that already happened. I see Hville beating Cane Ridge, oh wait that already happened. What this all means is that any team in the region can be beaten when they don't come to play. We did not come to play against Hillsboro and paid for it. I would suspect Hillsboro would tell us that they did not come to play against Cane Ridge.

You would be correct.. All about matchups come this time

Your absolutely right that 4th down touchdown pass took the air right out of Hendersonville. They played a perfect game against us do not believe the way Hillsboro is now playing the rematch would be different. I feel the players felt a disrespect with all the dancing going on the sidelines at Hillsboro the playoffs are 100% different hope we finish with the region title but to be the best you have to beat the best so bring them on. Edited by HCOMMANDO

Your absolutely right that 4th down touchdown pass took the air right out of Hendersonville. They played a perfect game against us do not believe the way Hillsboro is now playing the rematch would be different. I feel the players felt a disrespect with all the dancing going on the sidelines at Hillsboro the playoffs are 100% different hope we finish with the region title but to be the best you have to beat the best so bring them on.

From what I was told, HVille players had talked a lot of trash all summer at various camps and things, so don't play the innocent role if that were the case. Imo this district is the toughest 5A district in the state though. Whoever comes out of this will be battle tested