3. CPA

4. Liberty

5. Elizabethton

6. East Ridge

7. White House Heritage

8. Kingston

9. Milan

10. (Tie) Melrose / Notre Dame

Looks good to me. I think Milan is steadily improving each week. Will be one of the last 8 teams standing and with a little luck will be one of the last 4.

Here is how I see t with 3 weeks to go:

1. Alcoa

2. CAK

3. CPA

4. Liberty

5. Elizabethton

6. East Ridge

7. White House Heritage

8. Kingston

9. Milan

10. (Tie) Melrose / Notre Dame

Is this a top ten poll, or the numbers of starters lost for the year per team? Just checking. If I'm not mistaken I think we are up to 3 now. Going to be a tough road ahead for the Warriors if we keep losing game changers having known depth issues to start with. Very happy for these boys to be 8-0 though.

Big, physical and fast. They have the talent to compete with the top 3. Do t know if they can beat them though. I will say they are mostly juniors as is Milan.

Sounds like they are going to be a major factor both this year and next. Always interesting to see a program pop up on the radar that is not there year after year. Sure makes things interesting. Haven't seen much from their fans on the T. Do they tend to post and I've just missed it?

Sounds like they are going to be a major factor both this year and next. Always interesting to see a program pop up on the radar that is not there year after year. Sure makes things interesting. Haven't seen much from their fans on the T. Do they tend to post and I've just missed it?

Techy and dhstennis are their two most prominent posters. Very intelligent guys that really know their football. Word of advice..... DONT bet on a hs football game with dhs!!! Lol!!!

Techy and dhstennis are their two most prominent posters. Very intelligent guys that really know their football. Word of advice..... DONT bet on a hs football game with dhs!!! Lol!!!

Haha message received. Although I have many weaknesses gambling isn't one of them, and should I be tempted, I'm staying away from that guy!

Glad to know who their top posters are; thank you. I'm still a Thomas. Got to see them hang with a CPA or Milan before I believe it....

Over the years I've seen a lot of these "great" teams who don't make it very far. Liberty may be the real deal though

Liberty has only been around for 12 years and on their 3rd head coach the fanbase is growing but with 4 public high schools and 3 private in the same city its pretty thin. Tuner has these boys focused for now I hope to see them make a deep run.

Nice to meet you! Good luck and congratulations on a great season so far!