Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

RW's Jones is a challenge to stop...So is our Jones, Lunsford, McClain...Not to menation receivers....GCA sure didn't stop us until the twist of the injured ankle made us one dimensional.

I promise one thing, as long as our ELEVEN stay healthy, we'll be ready

I gotta contend this post. We were just as beat up and we stopped y'all several times!

Rockwood has beaten Hampton the last two times they have played. I have a lot of respect for them I played at cosby my 12 grade year we beat them thin and they still haven't forgotten about it and that was in 2008 then the next year Rockwood goes up there and ended there season and did it a couple yearls ago I'm just saying Hampton can be beaten and so can Rockwood but that game is a few weeks away so let's wait till then to go nuts we still have two games left in the regular season so go Rockwood and Hampton look forward to seeing you again pujo

pujo will have you in the woods pulling them crazy weeds if you dont watch out! Edited by orngnblk

Rockwood has beaten Hampton the last two times they have played. I have a lot of respect for them I played at cosby my 12 grade year we beat them thin and they still haven't forgotten about it and that was in 2008 then the next year Rockwood goes up there and ended there season and did it a couple years ago I'm just saying Hampton can be beaten and so can Rockwood but that game is a few weeks away so let's wait till then to go nuts we still have two games left in the regular season so go Rockwood and Hampton look forward to seeing you again pujo

The last 2 times they have played?  Are you counting scrimmages? 

I went through the CoachT schedules, the Rockwood alumni website, & the TN prep database. The only real game Rockwood has had with Hampton, in football, over the past 60 years was in 2009. 

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but scrimmages don't count. Coaches could be trying new things, trying new players in new positions, or any number of practice related items. If scrimmages mattered, they would be included in the record. 

I'm just trying to understand where you are coming up with multiple real games b/t Rockwood and Hampton.

The last 2 times they have played? Are you counting scrimmages?

I went through the CoachT schedules, the Rockwood alumni website, & the TN prep database. The only real game Rockwood has had with Hampton, in football, over the past 60 years was in 2009.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but scrimmages don't count. Coaches could be trying new things, trying new players in new positions, or any number of practice related items. If scrimmages mattered, they would be included in the record.

I'm just trying to understand where you are coming up with multiple real games b/t Rockwood and Hampton.

I dont remember but 1 myself.

I gotta contend this post. We were just as beat up and we stopped y'all several times!

Na, you all weren't as beat up...as long as the qb was mobile we weren't slowed for most of the 1st half...We slowed ourselves with a couple mistakes then became one dimensional...You were then able to stop us more often when the scramble and pass or run wasn't there...before that, your DBs were having a fit

The last 2 times they have played?  Are you counting scrimmages? 

One is all I can remember.

My oldest played WR and FS and had double digit tackles AND concussions against that beast RW had running the ball! Can not remember his name tho