Dobyns-Bennett vs Bearden

WaCoJaCo

I'm not a legend on CoachT. I just a guy that post here without the candy coating. People in Kingsport like the candy coating, so I make them mad. Haha.

So now DB has "no" running back to finish out the season? Should be interesting to see if Maupin can survive this.

I don't want candy coating, I want to hear specifics good and bad, something intelligent rather the normal cry babying. I want to hear knowledge on what a team does well and specifics on where you see the deficiencies! I personally believe this team has some extremely good qualities, but the clear problem is the coaching on defense! The offense has been fairly consistent but I believe we are scared to score fast, because it means the opposing offenses will get the ball back throw it right down our throats. I want to hear the legend give us the positives and negatives, talk some X and O's, not just whine!

I don't want candy coating, I want to hear specifics good and bad, something intelligent rather the normal cry babying. I want to hear knowledge on what a team does well and specifics on where you see the deficiencies! I personally believe this team has some extremely good qualities, but the clear problem is the coaching on defense! The offense has been fairly consistent but I believe we are scared to score fast, because it means the opposing offenses will get the ball back throw it right down our throats. I want to hear the legend give us the positives and negatives, talk some X and O's, not just whine!

So you start out a few post back by calling me an Idiot. Now in this post you are basically agreeing with me, repeating what I have been saying for the past three years. In a nutshell that is the positive and the negative. Offense - Positive.....Defense - Negative.

As for the X's & O's, that's for the coaches in the locker room, not the fans on a message board. That's boring stuff to talk about and no body really wants to hear it here. I would push for a good defense coordinator and let him take care of the X's & O's.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I have actually agreed with you before, but that doesn't change my thought of you being an idiot, because you have also done a lot of whining! Do you not have the ability to see any positives or any potential, I am just wondering if there is any substance to your whine?

I'm thinking you are the Idiot because you can't tell the difference in whining and stating the facts. As I have said for the past 3 + years the offense has played well enough to win 98% of the games they have played. That's 3 + years of me talking about the positives that you have missed. THREE PLUS YEARS YOU DING BAT!  HAVE YOU BEEN IN A COMA???

No whining, stating the facts. Get it?

Do you have the ability to read simple English? You need to stop whining about me being right and get back to doing the coaches laundry.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

THREE PLUS YEARS YOU DING BAT! HAVE YOU BEEN IN A COMMA???

That needed to be said. I don't think the dingbat has been around for 3 years. You certainly have not vacilated about the defense. All those years Watson pulled Clark's fanny out of the fire. Now, no Watson, no defense - at least in the secondary. But it's the HC's job to fix that and he ain't. In fact, just watching the sidelines, I wonder how much input he has in the offensive plays these days. I still think he looks like a little lost puppy dog down there when the heat's on.

You've backed off a lot from focusing on the HC as being the main problem in the last year or so. Why? Nothing's really changed. New, strong leadership at the top and the problems will get resokved.

That needed to be said. I don't think the dingbat has been around for 3 years. You certainly have not vacilated about the defense. All those years Watson pulled Clark's fanny out of the fire. Now, no Watson, no defense - at least in the secondary. But it's the HC's job to fix that and he ain't. In fact, just watching the sidelines, I wonder how much input he has in the offensive plays these days. I still think he looks like a little lost puppy dog down there when the heat's on.

You've backed off a lot from focusing on the HC as being the main problem in the last year or so. Why? Nothing's really changed. New, strong leadership at the top and the problems will get resokved.

I have been told by a few people that should know that Clark has not had the ability to hire the coaches he wanted. That's people that "should know". May not be the case. Now that the worst AD in the history of sports has moved on I guess we will see. If major changes are not made on the defense side after this season then it all falls on Clark's shoulders. This is a very good group of players right now. This should be a one loss regular season record. Instead their looking at a possible losing record for the second year in a row. It's not fair to the players.