MC @ Huntland

Raiderfan76

Total domination I beg to differ. MC defense played well enough to beat most teams but when your offense is non existent because this staff is too ignorant to make personnel changes then you won't beat anyone.

Beg to differ?!? Really...what would you call barely 100yds total offense and your team being gifted 2 turnovers that should have resulted in scores but did not due to defensive stops?

From where I sat and shivered it looked like a great effort by the Hornet's team especially the Seniors.

Yes beg to differ. If anyone can't stop this offensive coordinator then they should choose a new career path. This Huntland team is weak but the moore county coaches are weaker. With the proper QB and play calling this is no contest. MC better clean house starting with the superintendent and working down from there.

Yes beg to differ. If anyone can't stop this offensive coordinator then they should choose a new career path. This Huntland team is weak but the moore county coaches are weaker. With the proper QB and play calling this is no contest. MC better clean house starting with the superintendent and working down from there.

Sounds like somebodys kid isnt getting QB p/t daddy thinks he deserves...Maybe we can get him a trophy...I guess Cascade,Cornersville,Sumertown and Grace coaches should find new careers then, since they cant coach....typical sour grapes loser BabyBlue

Let's get it straight now. I don't have a kid on the team. But it's pretty evident that this offense doesn't suit this QB. With the proper personnel this is no contest. And Scott, both teams have decent players but overall talent is not thete. I should have chosen words a little different but this was 1 of the weaker Huntland teams in a couple years.

Let's get it straight now. I don't have a kid on the team. But it's pretty evident that this offense doesn't suit this QB. With the proper personnel this is no contest. And Scott, both teams have decent players but overall talent is not thete. I should have chosen words a little different but this was 1 of the weaker Huntland teams in a couple years.

21 from HUntland looked real weak. 3 had about 20 tackles. Have some class man criticize your coaches but don't take a great effort away from a team that has been depleted by injuries. HUntland coaches did a great job preparing their team to play.

Sounds like somebodys kid isnt getting QB p/t daddy thinks he deserves...Maybe we can get him a trophy...I guess Cascade,Cornersville,Sumertown and Grace coaches should find new careers then, since they cant coach....typical sour grapes loser BabyBlue

Unfortunately the stands are filled with fans just like this one, meaning olebue78, every Friday night.  The fence is lined with "fans" who obviously should've gone to school for a degree in teaching and coaching because they know it all.  You'd think we had every Mr. Football for the last 20 years there.  What this program could use is a stadium full of men and women who were real fans-- who cheered for the 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old boys out there enjoying their high school years with a game they love and who supported a coaching staff who is trying to not just teach them the game of football but also what it means to be men of character.   It's really easy to play and coach from the stands.  

Edited by raiderfan12

What moron thinks that the superintendent of schools is losing his job based on the HS football team record?