Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Gotten super board...Here is some info and facts about our towns/rosters/enrollment

Waynesboro is a small town of about 2,500 ppl (2013 Census). We have 319 kids in our HS. We have 57 players on the HS Roster. WC has 31 upper classmen (13 SR, 18 JR).

Majority Races-- 95.7 White. 1,6 African American. 1.2 Hispanic

Located in Wayne County.

Total of 3 High Schools in County.

Wayne Co, Collinwood, Frank Hughes(Clifton).

Huntingdon has right at 4,000 ppl(2013 Census). HHS has 354 kids. HHS has 51 players on their Roster. 27 Upper classmen (16 SR, 11 JR). The majority races-- 78% White. 17% African American.

Located in Carroll County.

Total of 7 High Schools in County.

Huntingdon, West Carroll, McKenzie, Bruceton, Carroll Academy, West Carroll, Clarksburg.

Odd I know but seeing as we have only played 1 time in history, this will give fans an idea of the other teams info etc.

Nice work man! 

Gotten super board...Here is some info and facts about our towns/rosters/enrollment

Waynesboro is a small town of about 2,500 ppl (2013 Census). We have 319 kids in our HS. We have 57 players on the HS Roster. WC has 31 upper classmen (13 SR, 18 JR).

Located in Wayne County.

Huntingdon has right at 4,000 ppl(2013 Census). HHS has 354 kids. HHS has 51 players on their Roster. 27 Upper classmen (16 SR, 11 JR). The majority races-- 78% White. 17% African American.

Huntingdon, West Carroll, McKenzie, Bruceton, Carroll Academy, West Carroll, Clarksburg.

Odd I know but seeing as we have only played 1 time in history, this will give fans an idea of the other teams info etc.

win or loose , all smack talk aside I genuinely enjoy your post and stats.

Located in Wayne County.

Can also note that Wayne County is the second largest county in the state area wise, and has the lowest population per square mile.

LOOK All this matters naught!!!! We beat them they beat them but thwn they beat those guys....who cares.

Right now yall have the #1 Off. scoring team in R6 and #2 Def.

We have #2 Off. scoring team and #1 Def team in R6.

We meet in just 9 days!!!!

We will find out soon enough!!!!!

I wouldn't put much faith in those off and def stats.  In most of our games the starters were out by the half.  So our offense left several points on the field that could have been scored.  Most of the points that were scored on us was againest the JV offense and defense.  In the Camden game 12 points was scored off 2 turn overs against our JV offense.  Mckenzie really only scored twice.  The third score was given to them by officals.  The first possesion of the Houston county game should have been a turn over.  The stats are good to talk about, but that's it. 

I'm sure the same goes for your team.  Your coach pulled the starters in several games also.

Edited by Maximum

Lol... I believe I was on point with your failed breakdown analysis. People always resort to name calling when they've been proven wrong or realize they've made ignorant comment, and are to prideful to admit it.

I went back read this whole form. No one has said WC has a tougher non-region schedule. If anything, it's been Huntingdon fans saying those things. Our schedule was put into question. I'm the one who mentioned MtP, because we've always played them and they will always stay on our schedule. Me talking about SH was explaining that we had a bad game, and the score of that game has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.

Both teams are good, whom ever wins this game will have earned it.

The bottom line is, he/they/whatever believes based on opponents/scores they should be able to beat WC. They can word it however they want.....lol

The bottom line is, he/they/whatever believes based on opponents/scores they should be able to beat WC. They can word it however they want.....lol

they really don't teach reading comprehension in that part of the world do they. Nothing I said about Scott's hill Milan mtp or Mckenzie had anything to do with why I think huntingdon is going to stomp WC. It had to do with a poster saying WC had played a tougher schedule than huntingdon which I proved to be a false statement and now that I did prove that it was false y'all want to twist my words to make it look like something else. But actually the only think you are doing is proving that you cant comprehend simple sentences

they really don't teach reading comprehension in that part of the world do they. Nothing I said about Scott's hill Milan mtp or Mckenzie had anything to do with why I think huntingdon is going to stomp WC. It had to do with a poster saying WC had played a tougher schedule than huntingdon which I proved to be a false statement and now that I did prove that it was false y'all want to twist my words to make it look like something else. But actually the only think you are doing is proving that you cant comprehend simple sentences

It all boils down to WC and HHS, other wise why worry about who has the tougher schedule.....lol

Waynesboro is a small town of about 2,500 ppl (2010 Census). We have 319 kids in our HS. We have 57 players on the HS Roster. WC has 31 upper classmen (13 SR, 18 JR).

Located in Wayne County.

* Ranked 74th out of 95 counties in population with 16,999 people.

Huntingdon has right at 4,000 ppl(2010 Census). HHS has 354 kids. HHS has 51 players on their Roster. 27 Upper classmen (16 SR, 11 JR). The majority races-- 78% White. 17% African American.

Total of 6 High Schools in County.

Huntingdon, West Carroll, McKenzie, Bruceton, Carroll Academy, Clarksburg.

* Ranked 51st out of 95 counties in population with 28,579 people.

I edited some info. Including the amount of residents in each county and where they rank out of all TN counties. Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2