Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I will eat my plate of crow. WC was definitely the better team tonight.

Would having all the starters in made a difference? Yeah, I think it would have changed the outcome. However, Huntingdon was physically handled at the line and I didn't think that would be the case.

When Pearson went out, there went the passing game and Huntingdon was one dimensional. Not enough weapons left to offset the line play at that point.

WC didn't have all their starters in in some positions either so thats no excuse!  I know #44 would have made a difference no doubt, but if we were fully healthy that would have made a difference too!  I hope 44 gets back soon, hate to see any player get hurt!  HHS has some athletes no doubt, but so does WC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               "GO CATS"

if huntingdon had of broke three long runs it won't have been close.that just stupid when people say.if this or that had happened in a game of football

Do you really want me to make you feel really stupid by replaying to that comment? Once again, you're lucky it didn't get out of hand. It's over. Eat your crow, dude.

WC didn't have all their starters in in some positions either so thats no excuse! I know #44 would have made a difference no doubt, but if we were fully healthy that would have made a difference too! I hope 44 gets back soon, hate to see any player get hurt! HHS has some athletes no doubt, but so does WC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "GO CATS"

I'm just scared playing in this new region full of cupcake teams is going to hurt us come playoff time.

WC fully dominated Huntingdon tonight. They were the more complete, more physical team. Terribly officiated game, but it didn't really have an impact on the score.

However, anyone that says Huntingdon losing two of their best players in the 1st quarter wasn't a factor in the outcome is kidding themselves. If huntingdon had been healthy, this could've been an ALL time great game. I look forward to the rematch.

I know #44 got hurt but who was the other?

I will eat crow later Ive had a bad week not talking bout football either, was wondering if anyone heard anything about #44 Kade Pearson after the game.

Also I'm not making excuses or saying we'd have won but if he was healthy it'd been a different game, even you head coach said he was going to be tough before the game.  Ask your coach if he talked to a hhs fan before game if u think im lying.  If you lost your qb which is your best player it'd effect u too.  Thats the game though

I'll eat my crow late tomorrow night, hope someone can tell me about pearson by then if not I know his family well and as people guessed but not being biased that kids something.  I will find out on monday if no one can find out if anyone needs to know ask me then.  Iyiyiyiyi going to be a short playoffs if both pearson and johnson out.

Carry on I'll come back late tomorrow

I'm just scared playing in this new region full of cupcake teams is going to hurt us come playoff time.

I listened to this game on the Internet while watching our game in Lawrenceburg tonight.... CA and Fayetteville would have given y'all better games if y'all still had them on your schedule like last year.

I agree it could have been worse. However, it could easily have been closer as well. Huntingdon fumbling on the first play didn't help. Running into the kicker in the 4th on what could have been a game tying drive.

WC was clearly the better team tonight. I would love to see a rematch but it will be difficult for Huntingdon to get past NCS.

Y'all get everybody healthy and you will have something for anybody you face!  Good luck!

I will eat crow later Ive had a bad week not talking bout football either, was wondering if anyone heard anything about #44 Kade Pearson after the game.

Also I'm not making excuses or saying we'd have won but if he was healthy it'd been a different game, even you head coach said he was going to be tough before the game. Ask your coach if he talked to a hhs fan before game if u think im lying. If you lost your qb which is your best player it'd effect u too. Thats the game though

I'll eat my crow late tomorrow night, hope someone can tell me about pearson by then if not I know his family well and as people guessed but not being biased that kids something. I will find out on monday if no one can find out if anyone needs to know ask me then. Iyiyiyiyi going to be a short playoffs if both pearson and johnson out.

Carry on I'll come back late tomorrow

Your a class act Kermit, but after all the trash that's been thrown out these past two weeks we gotta have a little fun with it, but that's what it is, fun. I'm with you on the injury, everything else takes a backseat to it, hope it's not to serious and hate for y'all's season come down to being determined by injuries after the run y'all had and all the work the coaches and kids put into it.