Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Do you really want me to make you feel really stupid by replaying to that comment? Once again, you're lucky it didn't get out of hand. It's over. Eat your crow, dude.

really make me fell stupid.you're the one that said if.there's no if in football either happens or it don't .i could say if hhs don't fumble. on 1st play if 44 don't get hurt if hhs don't throw int before half. your if is stupid to say in football

One with fractured foot, one with severely sprained ankle, one with torn cartlege in shoulder, one with partially torn ACL and one been throwing up all day. Won't name any names though, not my place but wanted to say WC not healthy either.

and they all played lights out tonight ...proud of all of them for gutting it out

Love how everyone assumes the rematch. WC would be fortunate if there is a rematch. And remember, according to WC injuries are "reasons"....not excuses. At least that's how it worked in 2014.

really.........u won last year fair and square ........that make u feel better................for advancing further than WC and still going home with nothing

Edited by wboro33

he tried to come back in the last two series of the game. Had one carry and hobbled back off

Just didn't know how bad #8 injury was!  I hate it for both because its tough for these kids to play their whole lives, and get injured and have to sit and watch I know it hurts!  Some real tough kids on both these teams!

really make me fell stupid.you're the one that said if.there's no if in football either happens or it don't .i could say if hhs don't fumble. on 1st play if 44 don't get hurt if hhs don't throw int before half. your if is stupid to say in football

K.. Did you watch the game tonight? If so, you would've seen that no matter if you guys had you 2 injuried players that W/C Dline and LB absolutely destroyed your offensive line. That being the reason I can say, "you're lucky it didn't get out of hand" because if you flip it over Wayne county had no problem moving the ball against your defense, 1 botched fumble, 1 pick in the redzone, anddddddd the overthrown pass that nobody was around the WR within15 yds! I Hate to take away from the wildcats but I bet it would be safe to say that they didn't even come close to playing their best football tonight.

Just didn't know how bad #8 injury was! I hate it for both because its tough for these kids to play their whole lives, and get injured and have to sit and watch I know it hurts! Some real tough kids on both these teams!

I completely agree with you! Not saying it would have changed the outcome because WC came out and punched us in the mouth and we weren't ready for it but it would have been a better game to watch without the injuries
  • Upvote 1

K.. Did you watch the game tonight? If so, you would've seen that no matter if you guys had you 2 injuried players that W/C Dline and LB absolutely destroyed your offensive line. That being the reason I can say, "you're lucky it didn't get out of hand" because if you flip it over Wayne county had no problem moving the ball against your defense, 1 botched fumble, 1 pick in the redzone, anddddddd the overthrown pass that nobody was around the WR within15 yds! I Hate to take away from the wildcats but I bet it would be safe to say that they didn't even come close to playing their best football tonight.

We didn't play this bad against Scott's Hill