Marshall County at Maplewood

Marshall1969

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope coaches aren't over looking Maplewood for next week's game! If they are then this could be a loss for Marshall County.

Tru but how can you not? Next week is win or go home. They need to have all there eggs in a basket lol. Even though I would like to stun some folks in this game and beat MC.

Never heard you sound this down...

no man ..trust me i'm not down ..i'm a bit disappointed. iv'e seen my Panthers down before. they always bounce back its just taking longer this time ..i was just expecting more from them this season ..it was time.. i'm always looking forward to the next big thing. I'm not giving up on my Panthers ..never will.. I do on the other hand i think its time to shake things up at the wood ..i'm all open for change  ..if it can get them back on track!! 

Edited by boski

no man ..trust me i'm not down ..i'm a bit disappointed. iv'e seen my Panthers down before. they always bounce back its just taking longer this time ..i was just expecting more from them this season ..it was time.. i'm always looking forward to the next big thing. I'm not giving up on my Panthers ..never will.. I do on the other hand i think its time to shake things up at the wood ..i'm all open for change ..if it can get them back on track!!

Hope your Panthers can put it on White House next week!