Official Thread: Mr. Football Nominations for 2015

CoachT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresser Winn from Dresden and #44 Kade Pearson from Huntingdon should be consider 2 of the best athelets all around I've seen in state of TN in person and on film.  I might consider Wayne County quarterback Preston Rice too, I will get back late tomorrow and give me thoughts on him I wanna see him battle tested good player on film none the less

Dresser Winn from Dresden and #44 Kade Pearson from Huntingdon should be consider 2 of the best athelets all around I've seen in state of TN in person and on film. I might consider Wayne County quarterback Preston Rice too, I will get back late tomorrow and give me thoughts on him I wanna see him battle tested good player on film none the less

Rice SHOULD win Mr. Football back this year. Has been the best player on the field in every single game this year. Only played past 2 quarter in 2 games.. Rice wins after beating HHS tonight IMO! Good luck to all who will be nominated as it is a great accomplishment!

In the TCA game tonight, Andrew Goldsmith ran for 427 yards and 5 scores.  He threw 2 touchdown passes and had around 90 in the air, and he intercepted a pass and returned it 42 yards for a score.  That is 557 yards and he was responsible for 8 touchdowns in one game while personally scoring 6.  

Goldsmith is now over 2000 yards rushing on the season through 9 games.

Unofficially, the 427 rushing yards ties him for 8th place on the TSSAA all time individual game rushing list.  His six touchdowns scored ties him for 10th place on the all time TSSAA individual game scoring list.

Edited by ReitzFan

Not a knock against Preston Rice at all...Andrew Goldsmith is Mr. Football, I've seen both play and it's a no contest. Athletes like Goldsmith don't come along every day that are that dominant amongst their peers...there were 21 boys and one man on the field tonight.

No knock on Goldsmith either but Preston Rice is the best player in Single A Football this year.

Not a knock against Preston Rice at all...Andrew Goldsmith is Mr. Football, I've seen both play and it's a no contest. Athletes like Goldsmith don't come along every day that are that dominant amongst their peers...there were 21 boys and one man on the field tonight.

This isn't a hate forum but to say "no contest" is an absolute laughable post, bud.

No knock on Goldsmith either but Preston Rice is the best player in Single A Football this year.

You OBVIOUSLY haven't seen Goldsmith play and yes I have seen your guy play. Watched WC and SH film. Your guy is a great player but not in the same class as Goldsmith. Not even close. Scott's Hill had no answer for him.