can anyone beat memphis east or oak ridge this year?

90warrior

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson had the best shooter I have seen in several years last year other then that they were fairly young but are loaded this year. They have a 7th grader that was the best athlete on the floor last year as a 6th grader.

Robertsville had a stud 7th grade pg who basically won games by himself but he's now at Alcoa. Robertsville won't contribute immediately to Varsity level competition.

That's too bad about the Robertsville PG. My dad went and watched them last year and he was telling me what amazing defense he played for a MS kid. I was looking forward to watching him at OR. Do you remember the kids' names from Jefferson that are really good by chance?

That's too bad about the Robertsville PG. My dad went and watched them last year and he was telling me what amazing defense he played for a MS kid. I was looking forward to watching him at OR. Do you remember the kids' names from Jefferson that are really good by chance?

Sorry I do not remember names. Make sure to check out Jefferson this year. They shouldn't lose a game regular season.

Well honsetly i dont know why people are skipping out on Brentwood Academy. I think they can play with anyone in this state easily. I was at the Brentwood Academy vs. Memphis East game this summer and they looked outstanding and beat them by 7 im pretty sure. From what i have heard they are very young and have all starters returning from last years state championship team.

Funny, because I was just about to bring up this Brentwood academt team. They should definitely be in the talk for top team in state they handled this Memphis east team in Memphis this summer and they did it by having the lead most of the game.. They have a young team and wil be playing in some pretty good tournaments this year. Definitely could give both of these teams a fight and i would pick them in both games personally

Probably 4-AAA because they have Maryville and Bearden, but I think Karns and Powell will both be good, as usual.

Yea, I'd probably say 4AAA Too. But after what chill said about Karns and Powell returning everyone, and Central should be pretty good, maybe we're closer than I thought. Top four in each looks like

Maryville OR

beardan. Karns

Heritage. Powell

West. Central

That's not as bad as I thought. Of course each district has some other teams that can win games too, this is just the ones I see as having the best chance to finish near top.

Well honsetly i dont know why people are skipping out on Brentwood Academy. I think they can play with anyone in this state easily. I was at the Brentwood Academy vs. Memphis East game this summer and they looked outstanding and beat them by 7 im pretty sure. From what i have heard they are very young and have all starters returning from last years state championship team.

Yea they beat East by 7. Then the next day Germantown had BA down 30. 

I'm not saying Brentwood isn't good and they are private but East and Germantown are loaded.