Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

I thought it was funny. I did have to look up who Donnie Baker was. LOL. I just hope the team is nothing to laugh at. As with every team there are a lot of good, hardworking kids on the team. Some of the parents are funny though.

no punches at out team, just at the hype of the new coach talk. We will be back Roost. We have hard working parents and kids. Bright future ahead. Go Bobcats!

no punches at out team, just at the hype of the new coach talk. We will be back Roost. We have hard working parents and kids. Bright future ahead. Go Bobcats!

I agree JAFO. Lots of hard working parents and kids. I think that we will be back too and like I said, there is opportunity for a turnaround. Only time will tell. When I say I hope that the team will not be anything to laugh at, I'm referring to the conduct of some parents. I know you saw it last year too JAFO. Coaches and players deserve our support.

Edited by Roostet

Milan is open zone and over the years we have had several ball players that I can remember transfer in to play. Some from in county and some from out of county. We basically have the same school board policy as Alcoa and Maryville have regarding open zoning. Lots of haters over the years have given us flack about it. It's not a lot of kids though and them and their parents do it by the book. So in my opinion the haters can go jump in the creek!!!

How cold is that creek boowho? Hahaha. First time I have got on here since Christmas and I noticed you spent your whole holiday yapping about someone openly recruiting kids or doing some team doing something unfair.... Either man up and come up with some proof or shut the mouth up cause this thread is about Giles hiring a new guy to get them back to the glory days, even thou WOMG has made it clear that nobody's junior is getting a "ring" for 3 years at the minimum. He knows his stuff too buddy, just go back and look at his picks for this season and neither side of the bracket were correct. Happy New Years!! May the bob kittens get back to competing and the haters keep hating!

How cold is that creek boowho? Hahaha. First time I have got on here since Christmas and I noticed you spent your whole holiday yapping about someone openly recruiting kids or doing some team doing something unfair.... Either man up and come up with some proof or shut the mouth up cause this thread is about Giles hiring a new guy to get them back to the glory days, even thou WOMG has made it clear that nobody's junior is getting a "ring" for 3 years at the minimum. He knows his stuff too buddy, just go back and look at his picks for this season and neither side of the bracket were correct. Happy New Years!! May the bob kittens get back to competing and the haters keep hating!

You quoted me but you appear to be talking to someone else. Not sure what to make of your post.

You quoted me but you appear to be talking to someone else. Not sure what to make of your post.

Yes I really liked the post you made and boowho has been one of those haters, yelling about kids transferring in to Marshall County and calling our coach a crook when he is one of the most respected around, if he doesn't think so he should just ask those that have a clue from Giles County. I think you was spot on in that post BPM, kids want to come be part of something good and winning. If they do it by the book according to T$$AA and their parents are willing to sacrifice moving them then I see no problem with it.

Yes I really liked the post you made and boowho has been one of those haters, yelling about kids transferring in to Marshall County and calling our coach a crook when he is one of the most respected around, if he doesn't think so he should just ask those that have a clue from Giles County. I think you was spot on in that post BPM, kids want to come be part of something good and winning. If they do it by the book according to T$$AA and their parents are willing to sacrifice moving them then I see no problem with it.

Kind of like Wallace moved in? Oh wait he didn't!! Realism is coming goodoleidiot!

One signs that you are the team to beat, at the moment, is that every conversation will include you. What you are doing. I really could care less. If Marshall or any other team is cheating, eventually they will get caught. I don't care. Focus on your own house. Make sure your ducks are in a row.

One way to do this is to have a coach. Having said that (gonna bring this thing back full circle) is there any updates?

See what i did there?