Week 11: Oneida @ Coalfield

crow

He don't wanna meet us, not in a lose and go home situation :lol: . I don't wanna go to cloudland for. . . Well anything really, to far and snakey from here. Just firing a shot back.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind heading up that way but regardless of region game or not there are a couple games circled every year on our calendar, coalfield in one of them. I'm sure we're one of theirs. If we could only win one most would pick this one so there's no scenario that would truly allow me to want to meet the cloudland faithful in round 1.

Edited by crow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, run what ya brung at this point in the year ole buddy. Everybody pretty much is what they is ya know. Hope we can beat Coalfield is all I'm looking at right now. If we can then cloudland is their baby to rock. If not we'll go give 'em all we can!

Lol, run what ya brung at this point in the year ole buddy. Everybody pretty much is what they is ya know. Hope we can beat Coalfield is all I'm looking at right now. If we can then cloudland is their baby to rock. If not we'll go give 'em all we can!

Im going With Oneida in this one.Defense wins this one.

That's the spirit!

I like our chances based on the fact we do have a kicker. The way we're both playing right now on offense it may be a 3-0 win in 5 OT's lol.

Anyone given the thought that Coalfields QB just might play this week. Stranger things have happened and this one is fairly big in the big scheme of things.