GCA VS AUSTIN EAST!

Raven52

This will be a good game to see Friday Night. I want to believe GCA can win this one but I have seen AE's QB on Hudl Highlights film that is a mile long and he can pass and run and is 6'-4''. I saw one throw he made 54 yards in the air like it was nothing and if you go after him he will beat you with his speed. After watching that film I'm pretty sure GCA hasn't seen anything like this kid this year. Going to be a tough one to pick but my gut feeling say's AE on this one but I'm pulling for GCA though and hope I'm wrong.

Sounds like since they don't really have a run game the defense can pin their ears back. However gotta set the edge and keep him contained!

Spot on Raven. Straight pass rush for almost 3 qtrs. We sacked him at least 6 or 7 times. Kept expecting a draw play but they never ran it. Recievers have really good hands and are fast.....really fast.

Spot on Raven. Straight pass rush for almost 3 qtrs. We sacked him at least 6 or 7 times. Kept expecting a draw play but they never ran it. Recievers have really good hands and are fast.....really fast.

Surprised you all caught him from looking at the kid on Hudl.  I'm sure GCA will also do well on offense and that's why I'm expecting a high scoring game.

Guest Fall101

I expect a good hard hitting ball game from both sides. AE being at home may give the edge that they need but RW beat them at home so don't know if that really matters now or not.

Guest Fall101

When fairly even teams play ,its usually about match ups.

I'll agree. Do you think the speed factor will have an impact on the outcome?

Edited by Fall101

I'll agree. Do you think the speed factor will have an impact on the outcome?

Heck yes i do. RW has played both. Based on what ive seen, i dont think GCA has enough speed on the defensive line to be able to pressure him. I might be wrong.....just my opinion. McKamey is a good coach. Im sure him and his staff will come up with something. Maybe sending some linebackers or some stunts. Should be a really good game Edited by TigerNation14