Maryville's baby brother vs. CAK

Govolsknox

My favorite part of the game is when the CAK player ran the Alcoa player out of bounds. alcoas trainer Miss Fat Or something like that took off like she was going to get in the scuffle. We told our players if we end up playing Alcoa in the playoffs if she gets in your face give her just what she deserves. I've never seen a trainer do anything like that. I think she may need to be reeled in a bit.

What a classless comment. Peggy, the trainer in question, cares more about kids then any trainer I have ever seen (they all care a great deal). She is a legend at Alcoa for her care for all the sports. She will work a girls softball game, a track practice and boys soccer all in the same day with no complaints and a smile. She will then be available at 7 AM the next morning to do therapy on injured athletes from all over Blount County, regardless of school. If it had been a CAK player that had been thrown into the wall, I can assure you that Peggy on her 2 artificial knees would have been just as quick to the spot and just as engaged to keep a player from getting hurt as she was for an Alcoa player. You need to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth to insult a fine, dedicated professional.

My favorite part of the game is when the CAK player ran the Alcoa player out of bounds. alcoas trainer Miss Fat Or something like that took off like she was going to get in the scuffle. We told our players if we end up playing Alcoa in the playoffs if she gets in your face give her just what she deserves. I've never seen a trainer do anything like that. I think she may need to be reeled in a bit.

LOL! That trainer would ride you and most ALL of you charging Weenie Dogs like a Shetland pony!! Mess with the Peg and the Alcoa parking lot will be full of knox co vehicles the next morning!

What a classless comment. Peggy, the trainer in question, cares more about kids then any trainer I have ever seen (they all care a great deal). She is a legend at Alcoa for her care for all the sports. She will work a girls softball game, a track practice and boys soccer all in the same day with no complaints and a smile. She will then be available at 7 AM the next morning to do therapy on injured athletes from all over Blount County, regardless of school. If it had been a CAK player that had been thrown into the wall, I can assure you that Peggy on her 2 artificial knees would have been just as quick to the spot and just as engaged to keep a player from getting hurt as she was for an Alcoa player. You need to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth to insult a fine, dedicated professional.

Calling out trainers and individual athletes is indeed classless.