Upperman vs. Sequatchie

crow6424

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Upperman stop #7 and keep Sequ from the 7-8 min drives. No one else has and he is over 1300 yrds and around 20 TDs on the year

That's not entirely true. Don't get me wrong, #7 is a good running back that runs hard, but SP and Warren both handled our offense pretty well. Outside of a decent Smith defense, Sequatchie has went against some of the worst defenses I have seen in this new region, especially against the run. I have seen Upperman and I believe they will have the best defense we have seen in the region. We will not be able to just pound between the tackles. I am sure they will make us throw the ball. The key will be can our defense handle the spread offense of Upperman. We struggled against DeKalb's spread. Hopefully we will put some pressure on the QB instead of sitting back all night and letting them pick us apart. Our two LB's don't play well in space. They need to be putting pressure on the QB. I am going to predict 27-14 Upperman. Hopefully I am wrong.

Edited by OldIndian1

Can somebody explain the situation this game has on region standings. If the U wins they are number 1. and Dekalb #2?? Squatch#3?? or vice versa?  If Squatch wins then what happens?  How would it rank for playoff seeding? and what is the seeding for the other region ? teams rank? that this region is paired against?

Can somebody explain the situation this game has on region standings. If the U wins they are number 1. and Dekalb #2?? Squatch#3?? or vice versa? If Squatch wins then what happens? How would it rank for playoff seeding? and what is the seeding for the other region ? teams rank? that this region is paired against?

If the U wins they are # 1 and Dekalb #2 Squatch#3, If Squatch wins its a three way tie, so it goes to over all record and at 9-1 #1 is Squatch, then it goes to head to head with both Dekalb and U 7-3 so #2 U, #3 DeKalb. Simple enough? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan