Dylan Linder Livingston Academy tail back

Warrencountystud

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid is Good but not an FBS Talent...He is NOT a 4.4 guy, doesn't change direction good enough to be an FBS back an he plays in a weak district...But he could play at a lot of Div1AA Programs or possibly a school like Navy or Army if he has the grades

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2074376/highlights/304764769

A buddy sent me this, the kid is special

Your right he can't change direction.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2074376/highlights/304764769

A buddy sent me this, the kid is special

Your right he can't change direction.

I said that he cant change direction good enough to play on the FBS level...And IMO the film proves that...Also he is not a 4.5 athlete...But most kids aren't anyway...I said IMO he is good enough for Div1AA and that aint no joke, he may possibly get in a low level D1 but those guys are pretty darn good, not saying this kid isn't but its hard to tell playing in such a weak district...BTW those teams on that tape are all bad teams and I am not surprised that he had good numbers against them...I hope nothing but the best for the young man...But IMO he is not an SEC RB and prolly not an FBS RB...But nothing wrong with D1AA...I see him on that level and that's a compliment

I said that he cant change direction good enough to play on the FBS level...And IMO the film proves that...Also he is not a 4.5 athlete...But most kids aren't anyway...I said IMO he is good enough for Div1AA and that aint no joke, he may possibly get in a low level D1 but those guys are pretty darn good, not saying this kid isn't but its hard to tell playing in such a weak district...BTW those teams on that tape are all bad teams and I am not surprised that he had good numbers against them...I hope nothing but the best for the young man...But IMO he is not an SEC RB and prolly not an FBS RB...But nothing wrong with D1AA...I see him on that level and that's a compliment

I agree. 365 yards this past week vs Cumberland Co is great, but Hurd was putting those numbers up as a junior in 5a and against some 6a schools and winning championships. And he was just as fast or faster, 2 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier. Now Hurd is a good back in the sec, but probably the 4-5th best in the conference. Power 5 D-1 running backs in these parts would probably avg 300 plus a game and 20 yards per carry by their Jr year. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I agree. 365 yards this past week vs Cumberland Co is great, but Hurd was putting those numbers up as a junior in 5a and against some 6a schools and winning championships. And he was just as fast or faster, 2 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier. Now Hurd is a good back in the sec, but probably the 4-5th best in the conference. Power 5 D-1 running backs in these parts would probably avg 300 plus a game and 20 yards per carry by their Jr year.

Hurd is more like 6'3". Another year of building his upper body to match his God-given legs and he will be enormous.

not to take nothing away from this kid; because he special in the environment he is presently playing in and would probably do well in others......but it want work in the SEC....DCTigerFan said it pretty well in one of his post

here is just one example of what he is not; and there are many......Strong and very physical

Malik Miller - Auburn bound out of Madison Academy in Alabama - 5'11 230lbs

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1469803/highlights/223937379/v2

Hopin this kid continues to do perform well and has a opportunity to play somewhere

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I think givin right situation ,he could possibly find a position(special teams or safety) on D 1  fbs team might have to walk on to get it, but lets say he was in Atlanta, or Florida, he would be just an average or above average player. I love the state of Tenn but as for  talent it really not here in this state in decent numbers per say. I love Uppercumberland sports but we are just a speck on the map sec talent in any sport in this area is extremely rare..