Blackman @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I am sure about it. Putting the sign up there was wrong, but I am equally as sure that the picture you found that was taken between 20- 30 minutes before the game.( Because I was there and this was during the introduction of the seniors on all the fall sports and ROTC)

This is the first time I have seen this picture however. I also can tell you that looking at HUDL shows that sign during the game kick off and it say best By the way if you look at your own picture you can see best on the ground being put up at this time. Nice try to stir the pot. Like I said the football team doesn't make hang or have anything to do with the signs... but it was corrected by the school administrator and coach. 

Glad to hear that the administration corrected it.   :rolleyes:

While I think it is terrible that this happened and it was not the right thing to do, I don't think the tssaa is going to strip the team of the win or penalize them.

Warren Co. is hardly without sin. I've been to a few soccer games where the behavior of parents would have brought painted WC in a bad light. It happens, too bad a select few at WC couldn't recognize it for what it was, a few teenagers making an error in judgement

Edited by MidTennFootball

Warren Co. is hardly without sin. I've been to a few soccer games where the behavior of parents would have brought painted WC in a bad light. It happens, too bad a select few at WC couldn't recognize it for what it was, a few teenagers making an error in judgement

So now we have the principal having to apologize to opposing school distirict's principal for a sign that offended parents of players????? The Cheerleaders have to write personal letters to the football team, cheer team, dance team and apologize for the hurtful remarks? I get it . It was not a very cool thing to do, but what is next, players sending apology notes for facemask or holding? Geeze oh pete. I think you have a responsibility to teach your kids to be good sports, but in that process you teach them to grow a pair and get over having your feelings hurt becuase you didn't start, play , win or compete... ughhhhh

Edited by Blaze45

Wc makes signs all the time when they play the small schools ask Dekalb county!Wc should send out letters apologizing for the pioneers who called the news or anyone contacted! Shows class by blackman to show sympathy for putting 3rd string in so pioneers could score! Now a apologizing letter! The players was not offended any just so you know or anyone who ever played sports!

I guess now in this PC world we live in, signs will be banned unless they show Peace and Love! I thought it was a funny and truthful sign. Don't like it, don't be the worst team. It's pretty simple. It is going to be embarrassing for the players and fans going to Maryville this week, or at least it should be if they have any pride left.