1A AP Top 10 Poll after Week 10

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now. I take offense to that. LOL. Guys we are very fortunate to have what we have here in UC. I know it will all end some day but I want that day to be far in the future.

I think y'all are number one and will remain there again this year, but I do think WC can match up with uc better than anybody else in the state. I'm not saying we're better than a few others in the top five, just that wc's style of play and the kids we got in place can hang with uc. Now with that said, I don't know if WC can pull the upset if they make it that far but I do think they would love the opportunity to try and they defiantly won't back down or be intimidated! Good luck to y'all Swo the rest of the way, hope our boys get to meet up!

Hey now. I take offense to that. LOL. Guys we are very fortunate to have what we have here in UC. I know it will all end some day but I want that day to be fat in the future.

Will it Swo, will it end? Lol. I respect what UC is doing and has done. It will not be easy ending UC's run. I do hope WC gets a shot at it. Still lots of football to be played though...