Mt. Juliet hosts Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

Alot of talking about the coaching at MJ, maybe they can silence some critics this Friday. The Bears are a perfect 5-0 at home. The offense needs to pick it up as the Defense of Mcgavock is probably there weakest link. The defense of MJ will be tested to the brim as Mcgavock has a lot of firepower and speed. This should be a good game, however is MJ comes out flat like they did vs Franklin, it could be a long night.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of talking about the coaching at MJ, maybe they can silence some critics this Friday. The Bears are a perfect 5-0 at home. The offense needs to pick it up as the Defense of Mcgavock is probably there weakest link. The defense of MJ will be tested to the brim as Mcgavock has a lot of firepower and speed. This should be a good game, however is MJ comes out flat like they did vs Franklin, it could be a long night.

McGavock 35

MJ 21

4-0(vs no one) and soon to be 4-1 at home~~~1-4 vs decent teams or even bad teams on the road :P

All signs pointing towards MJ losing by 2 Td or more

I found this definition on urban dictionary that resembles you pretty well... Almost spot on!!!!

Toolbag: a loser jerk off that thinks they are cooler than they actually are. they think they are the focus of everyone's attention or are better than everyone when in fact they are not.

My son grew up playing with most of the good players for McGavock. Johnson is as fast as anyone you'll see this year but he is primarily a straight line runner, he does not change speed or do much dancing. Carlton runs side line to side line if you string him out he will just run out of bounds or throw the ball. Johnson ran 150 yards straight down our throats when WC played them. He is not huge but he has no fear of contact, when he was younger he would slow down just so he could hit someone. If he gets free MJ has no one fast enough to catch him. #56 on defense is huge and quick. All that being said MJ defense is strongest in the middle so I think MJ by less than 7.

If a sputtering MJ offense can manage to establish an identity with the run game this week, the Golden Bears might have a chance. MJ must control the clock and challenge the Raiders from a physicality standpoint offensively.

The MJ defense has been above average this year and I am confident that they will make some stops. However, none of that matters if the offense puts them in terrible field position repeatedly.