2015 Class 2A Football Playoff Bracket

Southtowner

I wonder how ready they'll be for that game when someone finally punches them in the mouth.

I think they are beatable. I think the winner of Region 5 and 6 has a strong shot of winning that game. The only advantage they will have is that they most likely won't be beat up like their opponent in the semis.

I would say they have been punched in the mouth plenty with their schedule. Out of the east i would say boyd matches up the best with them, but i sure hope they dont get there....

After watching them play, i think we have a better than average chance of beating them. We faced a big fast physical back last night and we held our own with him. Granted he is not as fast as the kid from trezevant but he was a load. We are very physical and got enough size to go around. Oh and we have some speed too.

Lol.

We love you too

Just sayin physically able to match up and stop the run. Strictly speaking of course if trezvant makes it. Of course if theres a threat to throw it may be a different story. It will shake out how its supposed to in the end. If we dont go i am pulling for the bucs though........there, how about that? Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Just sayin physically able to match up and stop the run. Strictly speaking of course if trezvant makes it. Of course if theres a threat to throw it may be a different story. It will shake out how its supposed to in the end. If we dont go i am pulling for the bucs though........there, how about that?

That's how I feel about your guys as well.

Hate that big Z didn't get his ring last year

The winner of Jasper at Boyd in the third will represent the East. With Mr. Walters back for the warriors, they may have the upper hand.

They had him last time and Boyd was by far the better team that night. Bucs left at least 14 points on the field. I can't see how they have the upper hand. That's just me though. I'm not biased or anything. :)