Wilson Central vs Overton

BKisler

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Low life Wilson Central hater. He has no clue what he is talking about when it comes to football I believe he is just a mjbears version of chickhot from SC. If there was no one on the board he would make another name to have somone to argue with.

A rivalry is never meant to be respectful on a forum, I don't like WC and I never will, anything from their "bear meat" chants to the unbelievable amount of trash talk on social media, they cant ever back it up. Poor cats.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

What does Central need to do to get this win?

Continue to settle into the new offense that we changed to after the Franklin game. After 8 weeks we went to a pro style offense and away from the wing t. It worked somewhat against Ravenwood but with only a couple weeks to practice it we kept stalling out after a couple first downs. That also has a lot to do with Ravenwood. We have to play solid run defense up the middle which has been hard for us this year. So far we have been unable to consistently stop the inside run. When #45 and #23 are able to play defense it really strengthens it. Problem is, to much defense gets them tired on offense.

May come down to if they care or not. Sometimes it looks like a lot of the younger kids are just going through the motion just to get to next year. It's hard to win with 7 seniors seeing playing time.

Continue to settle into the new offense that we changed to after the Franklin game. After 8 weeks we went to a pro style offense and away from the wing t. It worked somewhat against Ravenwood but with only a couple weeks to practice it we kept stalling out after a couple first downs. That also has a lot to do with Ravenwood. We have to play solid run defense up the middle which has been hard for us this year. So far we have been unable to consistently stop the inside run. When #45 and #23 are able to play defense it really strengthens it. Problem is, to much defense gets them tired on offense.

May come down to if they care or not. Sometimes it looks like a lot of the younger kids are just going through the motion just to get to next year. It's hard to win with 7 seniors seeing playing time.

No offense to WC but in my experience, whenever you switch offenses during the season, it rarely works out. Almost a desperation move more than anything

No offense to WC but in my experience, whenever you switch offenses during the season, it rarely works out. Almost a desperation move more than anything

On the bright side Yeldarb mentioned they are returning many starters next year, could be a good year for the Wildcats next year. Will they still lose to MJ? We all know the answer to that.

No offense to WC but in my experience, whenever you switch offenses during the season, it rarely works out. Almost a desperation move more than anything[/quote

We've lost 4 of 5. I think it was time for a desperation move. It still may not work out but we know the wing t was not working. We still may not win our next two games but at least they tried.

No offense to WC but in my experience, whenever you switch offenses during the season, it rarely works out. Almost a desperation move more than anything[/quote

We've lost 4 of 5. I think it was time for a desperation move. It still may not work out but we know the wing t was not working. We still may not win our next two games but at least they tried.

Would have to agree with that as well