Annual 3A Bracket Pick Em! Sponsered by Gerry Bertier

FvHSJackets9

Playoff time is upon us. This coincides with the annual pick em game. This is a thing that Gerry Bertier use to do and has been passed to myself. When and If he wants the reins back, he can certainly have them. 

On to business.

Rules of the game

Once the bracket has been posted (which will be sat morning) players will fill out the bracket to its completion. At the very end, you will put in the final two teams with the score. Points will be awarded as follows

1st round- 1 point per right answer

2nd round-2 points

3rd round -3 points

Semi finals- 5 points

Finals -10 points

Bonus

Any score correct- 1 pts for total of 2 extra points. example prediction 32-21 real score 21-22

As always, there will be discussion and weekly tallies so that you may brag and boast if you are on top. Have fun and lets try to get as many people playing as we can.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everything but Quad 2 as East Ridge and Notre Dame. 

That is by far the most balanced Quad in the class from teams 1-4.  I think that Quad 3 is pretty darn even from teams 2-5 but nobody in his/her right mind would bet against CPA.  Alcoa and CAK rule Quad 1.  Liberty is probably the most talented 3A team in the state and nobody in West-TN can bet against a Milan team in the playoffs so that one was basically given as well.

Can you imagine another Alcoa vs Upperman game in the semis. Lol!!!

I know I do love giving the Alcoa fans a hard time on here and getting a rise out of some of them but you cannot dispute how good they truly are at the end of the day.  They'll have to beat CAK again and then either beat CPA, Liberty, or Milan two weeks later with a third string freshman starting at QB.  Their defense is going to have a tremendous amount of pressure placed on them.  

Edited by LBD