DB FOOTBALL=TIME FOR A CHANGE!

DBfaninthe37660

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB could have many of the great coaches out there - they would come because of the talent , and prove the talent that is left on the practice field/field every year hung dry , is talent that they can showcase , coach right , and dang Win !!!

To much talent not playing or not able to play to their potential because of the way they are coached ... It's sad

Edited by kingindian33

Not to mention, I don't think they want to be in the same district as maryville lol

Comments like this is why we need change.I have much RESPECT for MVILLE.But there not UNBEATABLE!!..Folks put them up on a pedestal and a lot of teams are beat before they step on the field with them.I'm not saying making coaching changes will help beat MVILLE.I'm saying getting somebody on the sidelines that will get DB players and fans to believe they belong on the field with them.It just seems to me that the DB COACHING STAFF from top to bottom are content and complacent with the program.

After we played DB if you would have told me they would end up @ 4-6 I would've said you was a da&^ fool, but I be danged if they didn't.

It just seems like to me that DB wasn't prepared for a few games.Who does that fall on?.THE COACHING STAFF!!..Even though DB is 4-6,I just don't believe there a 4-6 team!!!..This isn't COLLEGE or PRO ball.But when do you hold the HC accountable?.And yes if DB was 7-3 or 8-2 or even 9-1 I probably don't make this topic.The fact is they ain't any of those,there 4-6 and I know KINGSPORT has a lot better talent to be setting at 4-6 right now with 4 home losses and 3 home losses in a row.

A lot of truth to this statement. I have said this for years about Maryville. They have you beat before you take the field, because teams expect to lose to them.

That's the one thing I noticed when I moved here from EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA.Is how everyone builds MVILLE up.And really no disrespect to MVILLE.Until someone can battle them on the field they should walk around like the BIG DOGS!!..Cause they are.But other teams seeming like they go though the motions when they play them is unlike anything I've ever seen.Every team can be beat,even MVILLE.But I think it's more of a mind thing instead of a talent one.Just my thoughts.