Rockwood(8-2) hosts Happy Valley(6-4) first round

Based on some things ive read this weekend, im beginning to think this game may be a little more of a challenge for us. They have managed to score a lot this season. Might be like the Tellico game was. Hang around for 3 quarters. We could be looking past them. Never know. Hard to guage a team that your not familiar with. Pre-game butterflies and its just Monday. Survive and advance......GO TIGERS!!!!

TN,

We, by far, didn't play our best against them and still rushed for 400+yds (I think I remember that correctly Pujo??)

Threw for less that 100 yds and still won by 3 scores.

This game had so much emotion with them 15 miles down the road and talking big, that we over played every dang play! If you know what I mean.

Pujo may disagree with me...they are quick, QB throws "sky bombs" and a receiver will go up for it, but I don't see this being close

Respect all, fear none

Edited by uknoit2

Thanks for the observation and good luck to y'all

I think HV plays tough and hangs around for a little over a half. Again, you guys have earned all the success you've gotten this year and it's deserved. Best of luck to you guys through the playoffs! If there's been a year for Rockwood to get to Cookeville, it's gotta be this year!