Watertown vs. Tyner

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone with no skin in the game, I'll give my opinion.

I think Watertown can beat Tyner.

However, that depends greatly on which Watertown team shows up.

They were lucky to beat Grundy and a bad Gordonsville team played them close.

However, they competed with a good Forrest team and were leading Davidson until they lost a key player.

Watertown has the potential to win by a couple of scores. They also have the potential to be mercy ruled.

I completely agree on this. If Watertown plays like they are capable of I believe they will win but if they don't it will be bad.

I'm a long time SP fan. We're in 1A, but play these teams. Region 3 will wipe the floor with region 4. Forrest might beat Bledsoe, but outside of that one the games shouldn't be close. This is just a rare year where 3 of the top 6-7 teams in 2A are all in the same region. It happens. In 2003 SP and Boyd were the best teams in 1A and they happened to be in the same region.

Hey Homer we know all to well what it is like to have the top three teams in your region...

Gville.TC.uFC

I would say we have never been in that top tier...have beaten all of them from year to year though

all that said...i appreciate your 2 cents...don't know what things are going for in SP but where we're from that won't get you much...

you don't have a dog in this race...

I'm ready for a dog fight...should be fun come Friday...safe travels to all especially the Rams!

Hey Homer we know all to well what it is like to have the top three teams in your region...

Gville.TC.uFC

I would say we have never been in that top tier...have beaten all of them from year to year though

all that said...i appreciate your 2 cents...don't know what things are going for in SP but where we're from that won't get you much...

you don't have a dog in this race...

I'm ready for a dog fight...should be fun come Friday...safe travels to all especially the Rams!

No problem Hubert. Goodluck to you. If Tyner turns the ball over quite a bit then Watertown has a shot, but if they don't then they win big.