Ooltewah vs clinton

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY RCEF??? #LOP

WELL I NEED TO TELL YOUR OPPONENT TO BRING SOME CAMPBELL SOUP IF THEY WANT HOT FOOD...AND MAKE SURE THE CAR IS LOCKED IN THE DARK LOT...AND I WON'T MENTION THE STALLS.. :ph34r: AND ON THE WAY WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER THAT TAKE THEIR TIME CROSSING THE HIGHWAY....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....BRING A TOWER SO YOU CAN USE YOUR PHONE...BAAD RECEPTION... :mrgreen:  #LOP

LOL!!!  You have to know that y'all have a small stadium PA.  As far as signal goes... I have Verizon and it works great.  We do sell out of hot chocolate pretty quick...

GO EAGLES!!!

I have been to both, If we can get past Soddy may get to return.  Very impressed with Rhea semifinal atmosphere vs West last year and Rhea fan support at OR qtr final.  Great fans, haven't been to Ootlewah since 2007 or so.  

Thanks.  We try hard to create a pleasant but competitive atmosphere.  We always stress good sportsmanship and respect for opponents and their fans.  Our boys diligently follow those guidelines.  They make our "job" as fans VERY easy!

I still think the 90s cleveland teams was the best teams ever in state and that's including now. Them boys were bad bad.

I never saw them play, but wished I had of. But, I did see '94 Riverdale play and in an IFL matchup I would take that team over any team Cleveland produced in the 90's. Had about 10 guys go D1 off of that team. Loaded is an understatement. Best team I have ever seen.

REALLY RCEF??? #LOP

WELL I NEED TO TELL YOUR OPPONENT TO BRING SOME CAMPBELL SOUP IF THEY WANT HOT FOOD...AND MAKE SURE THE CAR IS LOCKED IN THE DARK LOT...AND I WON'T MENTION THE STALLS.. :ph34r: AND ON THE WAY WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER THAT TAKE THEIR TIME CROSSING THE HIGHWAY....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....BRING A TOWER SO YOU CAN USE YOUR PHONE...BAAD RECEPTION... :mrgreen:  #LOP

You're off your meds.  I don't frequent the concession stand so I will leave that one alone.  We have never had any incidents of theft at our games.  You must have confused us with some jokers across the river.  Dark lot?  No on that, too.  Complain about the stalls?  At least we can accommodate more than one occupant at a time.  And who cares about deer crossing, it makes it more scenic that way.  Your flip phone probably doesn't pick up that Cricket signal at our stadium.

They beat Halls 31-18 in the 10th game of the season when both teams we 9-0. They beat Halls again in the semis 14-10. Halls ran that double wing and had a kid named Newly Whalen (could be spelled different) that was also a dang stud.

Newley Wayland!!! I remember that guy!! Little RB and wore goggles. Me and my dad always got a kick out of that name, but he was a very good player. Last I heard he was an assistant coach on Halls' basketball team. Good ole Newley!

I never saw them play, but wished I had of. But, I did see '94 Riverdale play and in an IFL matchup I would take that team over any team Cleveland produced in the 90's. Had about 10 guys go D1 off of that team. Loaded is an understatement. Best team I have ever seen.

The 93 Raiders vs the 95 Riverdale would have been one heck of a game. Wouldn't know who would have won that one. Both defenses was like a case of steroids lol. Combined I think they had around 12-14 shut outs both those years. Cleveland had the best players in this state that year. Especially the Cobb brothers. They just wore ya down completely. Back them up with Dante Hicky. Just unbelievable talent on both sides. Makes ya wish that would have happen!

Ok coming from a Bears man, I'm done talking bout how good cleveland was lol. Gonna ruin my rep! LOL. On a side note, good luck Raiders!

The 93 Raiders vs the 95 Riverdale would have been one heck of a game. Wouldn't know who would have won that one. Both defenses was like a case of steroids lol. Combined I think they had around 12-14 shut outs both those years. Cleveland had the best players in this state that year. Especially the Cobb brothers. They just wore ya down completely. Back them up with Dante Hicky. Just unbelievable talent on both sides. Makes ya wish that would have happen!

Ok coming from a Bears man, I'm done talking bout how good cleveland was lol. Gonna ruin my rep! LOL. On a side note, good luck Raiders!

Well, '94 Riverdale, but yeah that would've been a great game I'm sure. I also would've liked to have seen our '91 squad against either of those teams. They were a handful, too.

Our 1993 team was tough arguably the best tssaa has ever as well as the 1994 Riverdale team as well. A lot of the maryville fans will say that the 1993 Cleveland team was the best they've ever seen. Maybe I'm bias because I was a member of the team. But that was a special team

Our 1993 team was tough arguably the best tssaa has ever as well as the 1994 Riverdale team as well. A lot of the maryville fans will say that the 1993 Cleveland team was the best they've ever seen. Maybe I'm bias because I was a member of the team. But that was a special team

I'm sure they would, as most OR fans would say '94 Riverdale, and that's because neither fanbase saw the other play. If Maryville fans saw that Riverdale team they may have a different take on that and vice versa.