Tennessee @ Halls

parfive00

1st playoff game since 2007 for Halls. Last time these 2 played in the playoffs was 1995 and Halls lost 23-12. This is the only time they have ever played. Other then that, I don't know. I've heard and can confirm later that this game will be on tv. That also means it will stream on the internet.

Can't wait for Friday. RED DEVILS TEAM2015

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like an evenly matched game. Of course there is that "magical" line where I81 crosses into I40. Let's see if Vikes can improve from last night. Coaches made good move in starting #16. He made some things happen that weren't there before. Would have liked to have seen what would have happened had #22 not went down on the 2nd play of game. There was a glimpse of hope at RB with #36 getting some hard earned yards. Considering this was #16 first start against a top 10 team in the state I can only see him getting better.

If game is going to be played on TV or streamed post link. To far to drive with no kid involved.

THS 24 Halls 21

This looks like an evenly matched game. Of course there is that "magical" line where I81 crosses into I40. Let's see if Vikes can improve from last night. Coaches made good move in starting #16. He made some things happen that weren't there before. Would have liked to have seen what would have happened had #22 not went down on the 2nd play of game. There was a glimpse of hope at RB with #36 getting some hard earned yards. Considering this was #16 first start against a top 10 team in the state I can only see him getting better.

If game is going to be played on TV or streamed post link. To far to drive with no kid involved.

THS 24 Halls 21

We were told if we had a 1st round home game then wvlt-2 would broadcast our game. Just waiting on confirmation.

1st playoff game since 2007 for Halls. Last time these 2 played in the playoffs was 1995 and Halls lost 23-12. This is the only time they have ever played. Other then that, I don't know. I've heard and can confirm later that this game will be on tv. That also means it will stream on the internet.

Yes ..I remember the" 95" matchup very well..very defencive battle! I think it was like 16-12 with about 5 min. or so left. When my son broke one for about 75- 80 yards I think it was(my memory ain't what it used to be) :wacko:  to put it on ice. But very intense game all the way to the end. I Remember Hall's being a very class act though.I hope this one is just as good.

The  one thing really stuck in my mind from that night that was after the game when we were down on the field there RB came up to us and told my son through the tears of disappointment and heartbreak as your last game as a senior brings was "heck of a run 25!!...NOW GO DOWN THERE AND BEAT THOSE GUYS!!!(Cleveland in there heyday)But of coarse we lost.

But i've always  remembered that kid.. he was the coaches son that was there at that time i think .

Rivarlythursdays Twitter says it will be televised.

Congrats to a high powered offense that is eye candy to the fans. Halls can score points but oh how to stop the opposition. I expect a big playoff win for the Red Devils long overdue for us faithful. 45-40 or there about. Great year Red Devils let keep the parade going.

This is a game that we should win even with the injuries to several of our starters. Halls has lost against every team that has had a half decent defense. I have to say that if the Vikings don't bring any more energy and determination than they have shown in the last two games they will inevitably go down as the only Viking team in 20+ years to finish with a losing record. That's not my opinion... that's a fact.