Hampton (10-0) vs Sweetwater (4-6) thoughts?

Dawgfan88

I'm pulling hard for all our region 1 teams! I think Hampton rolls I think HV and SN may be in trouble and GP will be in a dogfight and hopefully home field (which is really good there) will push them past the private school!

My feelings wouldn't be hurt if SN loses by the way....even though I want our region to do well I still won't cry if they lose.

Edited by old24eagle

Pujo , unkowit , Hampton fans...Good luck this post season. Y'all have a great man running your program there. One I'm proud to know! I'm really pulling for yall to get a gold ball. Great coaches , kids and some decent guys posting on coacht...lol , from Htown. Go get one fellas! I have family coaching at Sevier County and they have home field throughout so I'll be there every Friday til they're done or I would be in Hampton cheering with u guys. Hopefully I can go to Cookeville and see both yall and SC play in the championship games!

Pujo , unkowit , Hampton fans...Good luck this post season. Y'all have a great man running your program there. One I'm proud to know! I'm really pulling for yall to get a gold ball. Great coaches , kids and some decent guys posting on coacht...lol , from Htown. Go get one fellas! I have family coaching at Sevier County and they have home field throughout so I'll be there every Friday til they're done or I would be in Hampton cheering with u guys. Hopefully I can go to Cookeville and see both yall and SC play in the championship games!

Thanks for the kind words Oldeagle.Win' lose or Draw We wouldn't trade our kids or coaches for anyone. We'll just approach it one game at a time and see what happens.