Westmoreland @ Marion county.

TheTruthPrevails

This is a matchup of the two favorites in region three and four meeting in the first round. Not sure Marion will beat them as bad as Watertown did. It was close at the half but I hear they had a bunch of turnovers. Special teams for mc have been good this year creating short fields and I'm not sure but I think we have ran back a ko or pr or blocked a punt and scored nearly every game this year. It could be a very valuable tool to have during the playoffs.

This is a matchup of the two favorites in region three and four meeting in the first round. Not sure Marion will beat them as bad as Watertown did. It was close at the half but I hear they had a bunch of turnovers. Special teams for mc have been good this year creating short fields and I'm not sure but I think we have ran back a ko or pr or blocked a punt and scored nearly every game this year. It could be a very valuable tool to have during the playoffs.

I believe you will win this one big, but this is the playoffs and you never know what can happen. Westmoreland is not a bad team at all but if you jump up on them early I believe they will lay down.

What happened to Westmoreland this year. They had a good year last year in 3A and lots of talk about how good they would be this year moving down to 2A. Seems line they kinda flopped. What's the scoop??

They don't have the line they had last year. A good line will carry you far places. Westy had way too much hype going into this year I still believe they are a good team but not good enough to pull this one off. Edited by Tigerman1738

What happened to Westmoreland this year. They had a good year last year in 3A and lots of talk about how good they would be this year moving down to 2A. Seems line they kinda flopped. What's the scoop??

Westmoreland graduated 15 seniors last year that had 3 years experience. We have just as many seniors this year but only about 3 had game experience coming into the season. This group also didn't gel together very well. Not a close nit group by any means.

Marion County will shut them down. No worries about this game.

Let me ask you a question LLP. Did you use a body gard when you talked to that Walters boy daddy? I garuntee you he might still be real mad at you for bad mouthing him last year. I garuntee you that Ross man will win this game. If he doesnt Barney may sky dive without a durn parachute. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question LLP. Did you use a body gard when you talked to that Walters boy daddy? I garuntee you he might still be real mad at you for bad mouthing him last year. I garuntee you that Ross man will win this game. If he doesnt Barney may sky dive without a durn parachute. You think im joking but im not.

Not sure why I would need a bodyguard. Me and his dad are good friends. Did I agree with what took place, nope. There, I gave you a little airtime

The problem with Westmoreland this year is they aren't hungry enough to win. This group is nothing like the last three years worth of seniors that have come through Westmoreland. They have more size than any of the last three teams at westmoreland and by far the easiest schedule, but now that it's their turn to lead this team they give up whenever another team gets up on them. I hope this group of seniors comes out and suprises MC, but if they keep playing like they are playing and not playing hard nosed Westmoreland style football it will be ugly.