Coaches being on Coacht

fooseball96

During last years Maryville @ Oakland game I noticed the gate on the visitors side towards DeJarnette Lane was wide open. I made a few comments on the Maryville - Oakland thread while sitting in the stands. It wasn't long before someone came and closed the gate. Probably wasn't a coach but maybe someone in the press box.

During last years Maryville @ Oakland game I noticed the gate on the visitors side towards DeJarnette Lane was wide open. I made a few comments on the Maryville - Oakland thread while sitting in the stands. It wasn't long before someone came and closed the gate. Probably wasn't a coach but maybe someone in the press box.

Truth. I was there.

I haven't read all of the five pages of posts, but to answer the first question, yes, coaches read CoachT.  I coach a different sport and CoachT has always given me a little information about what is going on around the state.  As a girls basketball coach, it was very helpful to have Warriorfan give a ton of information about Riverdale before we played them several years ago.  They weren't in our region and we had never played them, but before I watched any game film, I knew who/what to focus in on.

That being said, 95% of what people say on here is bunk.  But it's worth the time for that 5% of gold that can help give my team the edge.  (It only takes about 5 minutes a day to get the good info if you know how to look.)

• Upvote 1

SOME MAY NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT BUT COACHT IS LIKE THE INSIDE STUFF THAT YOU HEAR FROM THE INNER CIRCLES OF THE FANBASE OF THE TEAM..AND SOME OF YOU TALK TOO MUCH AND GET TOO PERSONAL...JUST BE NEUTRAL LIKE PA....AND FOOSE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE STIRRING THE POT....HE IS ONE OF THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL BUDDIES THAT BACKED INTO THE PLAYOFFS..GLOAT ON...#LOP

I really hoped coaches didn't pay any attention to the stuff on here. But after reading all this, there may be something to it. So....

I'm fairly certain murvil would be more successful if my kid played some QB. Just sayin.

I tried that a few years ago. I put up a hypnotizing picture that said "chair back seats"! It didn't take.