Coaches being on Coacht

fooseball96

i'm sure a few coaches read this nonsense but after a while it gets very old. It would be nice if it were like facebook and your picture had to show right beside the words you typed then I would say this would be a very interesting site to read but until it has no credibility at all. What would GQ or Rankin worry about what the dog catcher hiding behind a keyboard thought about the game this week. The other thing that hurts a high school board is the fact that your talking about a minor in most cases and if something is said negative the top pops off the kettle or some nut case parent wants to defend junior by threatening a physical confrontation. You have to be so ever careful on here about what you say about junior and that's why most coaches don't read this. Think about it a second, if you had a college education would you read this.

now barney i resemble that remark.

now barney i resemble that remark.

LOL I Was thinking about the nutcase that came to the Liar's Club meeting last year asking everyone their name when I wrote that. All parents get upset if someone say's something about their kid and it's so easy to say something on here and not mean to or that wasn't your intention. I might suggest that a team would do this because another team is not good in that area and the next thing you upset a parent over it and you didn't mean to. It's like you can only say 70% of what you can say or it will hit someone wrong or hurt someone without thinking.