Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

First time since 2004 Oak Ridge has scored over 100.

Had some mouthy Halls fans complaining that we scored 101 on them. Coach Green pulled 1st string very early in the 3rd...pulled the 2nd string in the later part of the 3rd and played 3rd string the remainder of the game. As a coach you cannot tell your boys not to play hard. My opinion is that if you don't like the score...do something to change it...get better/stronger and stop the other team.

Had some mouthy Halls fans complaining that we scored 101 on them. Coach Green pulled 1st string very early in the 3rd...pulled the 2nd string in the later part of the 3rd and played 3rd string the remainder of the game. As a coach you cannot tell your boys not to play hard. My opinion is that if you don't like the score...do something to change it...get better/stronger and stop the other team.

Yeah, next time Green just ought to tell the guys that don't get to play a lot to just lay down on the court and let the other team play all by themselves.

Edited by SweetScience

Poor guys. They just don't have anything this year. They are usually a pretty good team. I wonder if Coach Moore went to the tanning beds today? He was lookin' like he just got got back from a 2 week vacation in Hawaii.

DUDE!!! Paul had never saw "Tan Man" he looked a bit darker than normal...his skin has to be leather....SMH  Halls is usually competitive...not sure whats happened.

DUDE!!! Paul had never saw "Tan Man" he looked a bit darker than normal...his skin has to be leather....SMH  Halls is usually competitive...not sure whats happened.

LOL "Tan Man"....I'm sure Paul was impressed lol......Yeah, they are young, I think. At least I hope lol..Halls is usually a tough place to play. He don't have his boys anymore. Stetson was somethin' else. That guy could hit from anywhere on the court. Seen him make a few against us near half court, just regular shots. Crazy.

LOL "Tan Man"....I'm sure Paul was impressed lol......Yeah, they are young, I think. At least I hope lol..Halls is usually a tough place to play. He don't have his boys anymore. Stetson was somethin' else. That guy could hit from anywhere on the court. Seen him make a few against us near half court, just regular shots. Crazy.

I was telling some of the people around me that the last time we were there their student section was insane....last night...it was non-existent. I haven't made up my mind about going up to CC tomorrow night...things don't typically go well for me when I go up there ..between getting thrown outta the game or my windows in my car busted I don't have a good record there