Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Who are they better than that's in front of them. They already lost to Davy Crockett and Cordova. Which are two in front of them. #8 is about right i think. Upset in regionals that will put o.r and d.c. in substate. With d.c winning is my prediction.

Do you think a 4 loss Crockett team should be ahead of Oak Ridge with only 2 losses? I would love to play DC again...and I think OR would take them...

Do you think a 4 loss Crockett team should be ahead of Oak Ridge with only 2 losses? I would love to play DC again...and I think OR would take them...

I'd like to see that rematch too. OR will win by 15 the next time they play!! Mark it down!! I went up to watch them play at Arby's. It was the worst defense that I've seen OR play in 15 years. Too much help, leaving wide open looks tha DC knocked down. I think they made 13 threes? That will not happen again. I look for someone else to guard the Guy from DC. Anyone taller than 6'0" will give home problems, plus u have to keep Gee out of foul trouble. I think OR had like a 9 point lead when gee went to bench and before Green could get him back in, DC had tied it up. OR is a totally different team when Gee isn't running the show.

I'd like to see that rematch too. OR will win by 15 the next time they play!! Mark it down!! I went up to watch them play at Arby's. It was the worst defense that I've seen OR play in 15 years. Too much help, leaving wide open looks tha DC knocked down. I think they made 13 threes? That will not happen again. I look for someone else to guard the Guy from DC. Anyone taller than 6'0" will give home problems, plus u have to keep Gee out of foul trouble. I think OR had like a 9 point lead when gee went to bench and before Green could get him back in, DC had tied it up. OR is a totally different team when Gee isn't running the show.

Oh no, that definitely won't happen again. They may beat us, but they definitely wouldn't be getting those wide open 3's again. Green will make sure of that. Crockett is a really good team, but let's be honest. They had everything going for them in that game from the 7000 fans to arguably getting all the calls. Good team but I believe we are better. JMO

Oh no, that definitely won't happen again. They may beat us, but they definitely wouldn't be getting those wide open 3's again. Green will make sure of that. Crockett is a really good team, but let's be honest. They had everything going for them in that game from the 7000 fans to arguably getting all the calls. Good team but I believe we are better. JMO

Agreed!! They got every call!!! Plus, u guys had been on that world tour thing you do every year and I know their kids and they shouldnt get tired but, they do! Your definately the best team this side of crossville, idk know about this white county, that looks pretty good, and you OR people know Blackman is going to well coached and be ready. I see you getting their, then it's all about the draw.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

Last time I checked D.C. beat o.r. so yes they should be ahead in the polls. Crockett will win again if they meet in sub state. Beat player plays for D.C.and the better coach is coach good so that means a win for d.c. if they meet again.

And that settles it! lol I don't know who will win to be honest, I'm not God, but I'm sure it'll be a great game. And nobody said they shouldn't be ahead in the polls. Honestly, I could care less if they are. It means squat really.

Edited by SweetScience

Last time I checked D.C. beat o.r. so yes they should be ahead in the polls. Crockett will win again if they meet in sub state. Beat player plays for D.C.and the better coach is coach good so that means a win for d.c. if they meet again.

Just my opinion, but if OR ever turned its best player loose, you might change your mind. I'd take Higgins over the very talented young Mr. Good any day.

Just my opinion, but if OR ever turned its best player loose, you might change your mind. I'd take Higgins over the very talented young Mr. Good any day.

Same here. 6'5, can leap out of the gym, crazy athletic, and not a bad shooter himself. A lot more versatile than Good. Don't get me wrong Good is good, but he ain't no Higgins.

Member on CoachT for 14 years and you have 67 posts...I guess you know all and we should bow down your mighty knowledge.