Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Yeah they did to me too in the first half. That's what a week off can do to ya. They picked it up in the second half. I saw you standing in the door, did you find a seat?

I had a seat, we typically sit behind the bench. I was just roasting in that 90000000 degree gym lol...so I decided to go stand at the door for a bit

that's exactly what the guys from Central(sitting behind us) were saying as well

How did Karns beat Central so bad? I noticed when we played Central they had absolutely no shooters and got a bad habit of jacking up shots very early in a possession and if they aren't on a game can get away from them pretty quick with their style of play.

How did Karns beat Central so bad? I noticed when we played Central they had absolutely no shooters and got a bad habit of jacking up shots very early in a possession and if they aren't on a game can get away from them pretty quick with their style of play.

Central could not throw it in the ocean that night....I am not sure what was going on . I was sitting behind their bench and the coach had players who wouldn't listen, run plays he called and other things...not sure at all whats going on there!

Central could not throw it in the ocean that night....I am not sure what was going on . I was sitting behind their bench and the coach had players who wouldn't listen, run plays he called and other things...not sure at all whats going on there!

Sounds exactly like them. They have some good athletes, but no good shooters and very undisciplined.