Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Crockett played their worst game of the year refs didn't help much. Foul trouble is what really hurt us pretty much the whole starting 5 had 4 fouls. Cutlip is a good coach that's forsure gets the most out of his players. Our 3 wins against SH ment nothing this was the one we needed but came up short.

Crockett played their worst game of the year refs didn't help much. Foul trouble is what really hurt us pretty much the whole starting 5 had 4 fouls. Cutlip is a good coach that's forsure gets the most out of his players. Our 3 wins against SH ment nothing this was the one we needed but came up short.

It happens man. Almost happened to us against Powell. Nothing is guaranteed come tourney time. We lost in the region last year and went up to SH and beat them in a thriller, but it's definitely not the ideal way to go to state to travel 2.5 hours. That drive and of course playing on a hostile court definitely decreases your chances of winning, but it can be done. I just hope it doesn't happen Monday night haha But I wish you respectable Crockett fans the best of luck, not including fastpace he's just a trolling jerk :)

It happens man. Almost happened to us against Powell. Nothing is guaranteed come tourney time. We lost in the region last year and went up to SH and beat them in a thriller, but it's definitely not the ideal way to go to state to travel 2.5 hours. That drive and of course playing on a hostile court definitely decreases your chances of winning, but it can be done. I just hope it doesn't happen Monday night haha But I wish you respectable Crockett fans the best of luck, not including fastpace he's just a trolling jerk :)

Haha thank you yea never know anything can happen. I just feel bad for those kids they played their hearts and and especially to get beat by SH makes it that much worse. Looking forward to coming down to OR never been there so it will be a fun experience.

I'm kinda biased, but to me it is one of the best High School Arena's around. I hope y'all enjoy your stay, and don't win haha

O I'd say it is heck yall have a Arena lol not a gym. Hope we can make some magic happen will help kill the burn of the SH lose. It's got me tore up lol won't be able to sleep for awhile tonight.

I know the feeling bud. I have a hard time sleeping when we lose a basketball or football game. I probably should get a life, but that has been happening since I was about 5 years old, so I doubt I'll change anytime soon.