Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

guess yaul didn't play nobody all year! at least that's what you said about us!

Says the guy that's team got beat by 10 by Bradley central who holds 5 losses against knoxville area teams. DC is way better than Bradley Central and has been ranked high all year.

Oakridge played 6 teams that will be playing at the glass house on their schedule and beat 4 of them. How many teams on white counties schedule are going to state? Let me see a big 0

Says the guy that's team got beat by 10 by Bradley central who holds 5 losses against knoxville area teams. DC is way better than Bradley Central and has been ranked high all year.

Oakridge played 6 teams that will be playing at the glass house on their schedule and beat 4 of them. How many teams on white counties schedule are going to state? Let me see a big 0

Haha right

But, but, but White County made all those 3 pointers this year and they made it to the field of 32 before Bradley beat them by double digits. And since Blackman only beat Bradley by 30, I'm sure White County could play with anyone at State.  :roflol: