Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Chill, EJ Bush may be our best player. I know people will say I'm crazy for saying that, but he's almost impossible to stop when he gets inside. He has great shooting touch and is a great rebounder (especially getting off rebounds) I could see his game really take off towards the end of last season. Was our best player in the postseason arguably.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. As a sports fan I selfishly would like to see him stay and play both.

Just read on KnoxNew$ that Tee won't be playing basketball in College and probably won't play next season if he can get it worked out with his credits. I really wanted to see him play another year. I first saw him as a 7th grader and he was unbelievable then and only got better each year after. Edited by DyronNix

Just read on KnoxNew$ that Tee won't be playing basketball in College and probably won't play next season if he can get it worked out with his credits. I really wanted to see him play another year. I first saw him as a 7th grader and he was unbelievable then and only got better each year after.

Yeah I was hoping to as well. Will be a big blow to our team if he doesn't play, but I'm sure the rest of the area teams will be very glad if he ends up not playing.