Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

• 2 weeks later...

Who won Q? Cookeville had it to 1 with 4 minutes left yesterday and OR turned it on to win by double digits. Not sure who's running pg.

In the third Catholic was down 6 but then Oak Ridge started hitting threes and getting offensive rebounds. Catholic played with out Reeder, Sompayrac, and Kuerschen but those three haven't played all summer and Jancek transferred to a school in Florida. The Wildcats won by 20.

In the third Catholic was down 6 but then Oak Ridge started hitting threes and getting offensive rebounds. Catholic played with out Reeder, Sompayrac, and Kuerschen but those three haven't played all summer and Jancek transferred to a school in Florida. The Wildcats won by 20.

I'm betting not all of our guys played either? No way I'd be letting Tee play right now if I was Gaddis

Everyone was there for the Catholic game. Tee missed Alcoa game and still won by 20. EJ and Taijon are much improved. I also was told OR was Cookeville's first loss this summer.

I was there. That game could've been much worse IMO. Real game it would've been 30+ points probably. Alcoa has no inside game. While they do have some good 3 shooters all they do the whole time is throw 3's up. They are a poorly coached team IMO. Tee didn't play, neither did Caleb Martin who will play a lot next season.

Edited by SweetScience